A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Almost a month ago now and Im still standing by my theory

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I really hope I am proved wrong but Ive warned and warned people about the Malaysians yet no-one is listening. Its about time people stopped to think what is happening with THEIR club!!!!! :evil:

Just because I have an alternative view its worries others. FACT!!!

What... the Malaysian investors who aren't spending money but completely rebuilt the squad during the summer.

The Malaysian investors who are here for the short term but built a long term youth development programme in Malaysia under he name of Cardiff City.

The Malaysian owners who are wise, experienced business men who have tried to make the club develop in a sustainable fashion (a la Fulham) rather than throw money at us.

The Malaysian owners who haven't sold us on to other investors when our financial state is better than some other clubs in the division and the one below but wants to turn us into a sustainable top 4 Premier league side.

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the club but have sorted out all long term and historical debt apart from Langstone.

The Malaysian owners who don't own all of the club but are expected to put in all of the money for transfer fees and debts

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the football but have just purchased the glow lamps to keep the pitch top notch during the winter months.

The Malaysian owners who 'aren't football me' but have supported Malky in revamping the back room staff as well as the on field staff.

The Malaysian owners who have supported Malky in developing an extensive scouting Network

The Malaysian owners who are still subsidising DJ's wages when the easiest option would have been to keep him on rather than appoint a bright new up and coming manager.

These guys really don't care, haven't invested and have no long term vision or plans for club :roll:

fantastic post mate.
you should start this thread and it should be made a sticky :ayatollah:

Do it!! I'll sticky it....

done!

and been torn apart :lol:

BACK AT YA!!!

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 am

Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Don't be so negative mate :roll:

well wake up and smell the coffee then as we are all being fobbed off by these Malaysian chancers :evil:

youve been spending to much time with Daya, or is it Daya on your username :roll:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 am

milly44 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Don't be so negative mate :roll:

well wake up and smell the coffee then as we are all being fobbed off by these Malaysian chancers :evil:

youve been spending to much time with Daya, or is it Daya on your username :roll:
milly i agree whatever daya says is the thing with certain posters, FFS we only want to watch football, keep politics out of it :D