Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Almost a month ago now and Im still standing by my theory

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 pm

I really think you hope we dont just so you can be proved right :(

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Nearly a month might have passed MG, but that still only puts us towards the end of November ;)

Come back in February and we'll see if you have something still to crow about 8-)

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:58 pm

I think come jan we will lose about 3/4 players like Gypes, Keinan, Taiwo, Parkin and bring in 1 or two players and I would be happy with that.

I would be dissapointed if we didnt bring anyone in yes

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Ive been waiting for you to post something MG, been quiet lately as we've been winning, as soon as something negative arises you bet your ass you'll come out to play :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Don't be so negative mate :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Even in that thread you are making digs at the board! "limited finances" "i hope the board back MM" that was not a positive post!! If you think it is your house must be shit at xmas!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Thanks for warning us about the malaysians, you are cleverer than everyone else and you know everything!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Got to agree with MG. If we can't even get 1 loan in then what chance have we got of buying players in January. Face facts, the club are paying off debts and are unable to invest in the playing staff.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:Got to agree with MG. If we can't even get 1 loan in then what chance have we got of buying players in January. Face facts, the club are paying off debts and are unable to invest in the playing staff.

with all due respect mate that's absolute nonsense! We'll be picking from a totally different pool in january. At the moment the only players we can realistically target are young premier league players with a promising future looking for first team football to advance their careers. in january we can target players from lower leagues like joe mason and we can also target the foreign market which is currently out of bounds! The new scout we just stole from watford has been scouting in holland and france in recent years so i'm hoping he has spotted some gems that will fit within our budget

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:I really hope I am proved wrong but Ive warned and warned people about the Malaysians yet no-one is listening. Its about time people stopped to think what is happening with THEIR club!!!!! :evil:

Just because I have an alternative view its worries others. FACT!!!

THE MALAYSIANS AIN'T THE ONLY FECKIN SHARE HOLDERS...

And if they had stepped in when they did and kept us afloat ever since you wouldn't have a club to constantly moan about...!! :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Don't be so negative mate :roll:

well wake up and smell the coffee then as we are all being fobbed off by these Malaysian chancers :evil:

Two days ago, a RUMOUR started on the internet SLAGGING OFF Cardiff City Football Club. Accusing the Club
of spitting on the memory of a City fan tragically killed in Afghanistan. Cardiff City supporters across both
boards were stunned, but to a man, the response was..."this sounds a bit unlike our Club, lets wait and see,
i'm sure its all a misunderstanding"

Below is a copy and paste of your response to the RUMOUR:

I am absolutely shocked and digusted of this attitude by the club and whoever made the decision should be having their P45 in the post straight away no matter how high up he/she is within the club.

If its any help then I am only too happy to donate a shirt myself so if anyone can forward me the details I would be very grateful.

SHAME ON YOU CCFC!!!!!
:evil:

I'm past asking you to back up anything you say with evidence, cos its like talking to
the wall. You are clueless and stupid. Your post about City and our lost soldier disgusted
me. I'd say the Club could do without your 'support'... But i've seen no evidence of you
supporting this Club anyway.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

MG does anything make you happy

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

well wake up and smell the coffee then as we are all being fobbed off by these Malaysian chancers :evil:

Two days ago, a RUMOUR started on the internet SLAGGING OFF Cardiff City Football Club. Accusing the Club
of spitting on the memory of a City fan tragically killed in Afghanistan. Cardiff City supporters across both
boards were stunned, but to a man, the response was..."this sounds a bit unlike our Club, lets wait and see,

I am absolutely shocked and digusted of this attitude by the club and whoever made the decision should be having their P45 in the post straight away no matter how high up he/she is within the club.

If its any help then I am only too happy to donate a shirt myself so if anyone can forward me the details I would be very grateful.

SHAME ON YOU CCFC!!!!!

I'm past asking you to back up anything you say with evidence, cos its like talking to
the wall. You are clueless and stupid. Your post about City and our lost soldier disgusted
me. I'd say the Club could do without your 'support'... But i've seen no evidence of you

Erm.... you wont have seen the irony of your post...

But you ASK for someone to send you details so you could send a shirt yourself...
meaning you hadnt even checked any details out about it before posting.. you
just shat on Cardiff City as usual

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Bluesince92 wrote:Got to agree with MG. If we can't even get 1 loan in then what chance have we got of buying players in January. Face facts, the club are paying off debts and are unable to invest in the playing staff.

with all due respect mate that's absolute nonsense! We'll be picking from a totally different pool in january. At the moment the only players we can realistically target are young premier league players with a promising future looking for first team football to advance their careers. in january we can target players from lower leagues like joe mason and we can also target the foreign market which is currently out of bounds! The new scout we just stole from watford has been scouting in holland and france in recent years so i'm hoping he has spotted some gems that will fit within our budget

Your forgetting one thing fella. We got no money!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Well on that point we
Bluesince92 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

well on that point we'll just have to wait and see

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Well on that point we
Bluesince92 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

well on that point we'll just have to wait and see

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Mate I hope everything you said in your last post comes true but it don't look too promising.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm

We all want promotion as quick as possible but i am 100% happy to let malky have a couple of years to develop his squad and if doesn't happen this year it honestly doesnt bother me. rome wasnt built in a day

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

SHAME ON YOU CCFC!!!!!

Erm.... you wont have seen the irony of your post...

But you ASK for someone to send you details so you could send a shirt yourself...
meaning you hadnt even checked any details out about it before posting.. you
just shat on Cardiff City as usual

If you checked the date and time then you would have realised that it was posted at the same time others where posting similar things because of the social media campaign.

Similar things???

most said that if there was any truth they'd be disgusted, most said they doubted
a great Club like Cardiff City would behave in such away given its fabulous response
to other such tragedies.

YOU never gave the Club a f*cking chance. Guilty on all counts. City fan my arse

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

SHAME ON YOU CCFC!!!!!

Ive been supporting this club for far longer then your first game against Leeds in the FA Cup. Daya was right about you, you are the original Taffy plastic!!

:lol: :lol: Your right about the Leeds FA Cup game. I'd never been before, Daya!
First one that. Dead excited i was. Ask Annis, he showed me which way Ninian Pk
was, cos i was lost.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Anyways.....

Why did you disgustingly slag off Cardiff City the other night?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Anyways.....

Like many others on here I got it wrong. Unlike you I admit when I'm incorrect and not try and twist things to sweep it under the carpet.

There's an underlying resentment inside you. And of course your an
idiot!! We all get things wrong but you IMMEDIATELY decided that
some strangers on the internet were right, and Cardiff City were wrong,
without even checking the details. Cant you go watch erm.... West Ham or summat?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Like many others on here I got it wrong. Unlike you I admit when I'm incorrect and not try and twist things to sweep it under the carpet.

without even checking the details. Cant you go watch erm.... West Ham or summat?

Oh I'm sorry to listen to friends and colleagues of the fallen victim who posted on here and on social media. I'm sorry for listening to former forces personal who also stated it was true on here but hang on I forgot you aren't targeting them because they can't see how much of a plastic you really are :lol:

Did you read my post about all this? Friends and colleagues are unlikely to
think stuff through at a time like this. Anger rules. Its understandable.

You obviously only went off the posts on here, and erm... Facebook?? :?

Then sooner than wait a few hours, til the next day, for Cardiff City FC to
have a say.... you jumped in and called the Club a disgrace.

Simple question this...

Why did you not think it might be a misunderstanding? You MUST realise how
dear to the Club our Armed Forces are, and how respectful CCFC have always been
in the past.

Why did you not give the Club you support the benefit of the doubt?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to listen to friends and colleagues of the fallen victim who posted on here and on social media. I'm sorry for listening to former forces personal who also stated it was true on here but hang on I forgot you aren't targeting them because they can't see how much of a plastic you really are :lol:

Simple question this...

in the past.

Here's another one for you brains...

IF you back Malky 100% (as you have stated) i presume its because you trust
him... why do you choose NOT to trust him when he says something you dont
like. Such as "I am being backed!"

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:I really hope I am proved wrong but Ive warned and warned people about the Malaysians yet no-one is listening. Its about time people stopped to think what is happening with THEIR club!!!!! :evil:

What... the Malaysian investors who aren't spending money but completely rebuilt the squad during the summer.

The Malaysian investors who are here for the short term but built a long term youth development programme in Malaysia under he name of Cardiff City.

The Malaysian owners who are wise, experienced business men who have tried to make the club develop in a sustainable fashion (a la Fulham) rather than throw money at us.

The Malaysian owners who haven't sold us on to other investors when our financial state is better than some other clubs in the division and the one below but wants to turn us into a sustainable top 4 Premier league side.

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the club but have sorted out all long term and historical debt apart from Langstone.

The Malaysian owners who don't own all of the club but are expected to put in all of the money for transfer fees and debts

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the football but have just purchased the glow lamps to keep the pitch top notch during the winter months.

The Malaysian owners who 'aren't football me' but have supported Malky in revamping the back room staff as well as the on field staff.

The Malaysian owners who have supported Malky in developing an extensive scouting Network

The Malaysian owners who are still subsidising DJ's wages when the easiest option would have been to keep him on rather than appoint a bright new up and coming manager.

These guys really don't care, haven't invested and have no long term vision or plans for club :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Simple question this...

in the past.

Who are you to ask me question, Ive apologised now move on you plastic moron

When you do some erm... 'research'... the last thing you'll ever call me is a plastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:When you do some erm... 'research'... the last thing you'll ever call me is a plastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive done my research and you are a complete Plastic

That one will come back and bite you VERY hard on the arse thick-boy :D

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

What... the Malaysian investors who aren't spending money but completely rebuilt the squad during the summer.

The Malaysian investors who are here for the short term but built a long term youth development programme in Malaysia under he name of Cardiff City.

The Malaysian owners who are wise, experienced business men who have tried to make the club develop in a sustainable fashion (a la Fulham) rather than throw money at us.

The Malaysian owners who haven't sold us on to other investors when our financial state is better than some other clubs in the division and the one below but wants to turn us into a sustainable top 4 Premier league side.

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the club but have sorted out all long term and historical debt apart from Langstone.

The Malaysian owners who don't own all of the club but are expected to put in all of the money for transfer fees and debts

The Malaysian owners who don't care about the football but have just purchased the glow lamps to keep the pitch top notch during the winter months.

The Malaysian owners who 'aren't football me' but have supported Malky in revamping the back room staff as well as the on field staff.

The Malaysian owners who have supported Malky in developing an extensive scouting Network

The Malaysian owners who are still subsidising DJ's wages when the easiest option would have been to keep him on rather than appoint a bright new up and coming manager.

These guys really don't care, haven't invested and have no long term vision or plans for club :roll:

fantastic post mate.
you should start this thread and it should be made a sticky :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:38 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

fantastic post mate.

Do it!! I'll sticky it....

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Merlin wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

fantastic post mate.

Do it!! I'll sticky it....

done!