Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE ARE THIRD IN THE LEAGUE

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Why all the flapping that we havent brought anyone in via the loan, the expectations from some fans are scary. The days of big name players coming to CCFC are gone until we reach the promised land, if your not happy with the progress Malky has made then your delusional. Parkin & Taiwo loaned out, good simply because they are not up to this standard and eases our wage bill. Malky knows he needs extra faces but he also wants those that want to play for our club instead of those that just want the big buck, I'll wait patiently for Malky to get his men in January and have faith in his judgement....

Re: WE ARE THIRD IN THE LEAGUE

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Spot on

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:24 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why all the flapping that we havent brought anyone in via the loan, the expectations from some fans are scary. The days of big name players coming to CCFC are gone until we reach the promised land, if your not happy with the progress Malky has made then your delusional. Parkin & Taiwo loaned out, good simply because they are not up to this standard and eases our wage bill. Malky knows he needs extra faces but he also wants those that want to play for our club instead of those that just want the big buck, I'll wait patiently for Malky to get his men in January and have faith in his judgement....

Your spot on.

THIRD we are, end of November is around the corner. We would all have bit off Malky AND the 'owners' hands off
at the start of the season if they'd have promised third with a completely new team and the upheaval the Club has
been through.

To be where we are is not a miracle. It is a result of a lot of hard work by Cardiff City Football Club
and all those in it. NOT just Malky Mackay. The 'pesky Malays' only seem to get a mention when a
percieved 'lack of ambition' is mentioned. Baffles me.
Last edited by taffyapple on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Richard just wondering why this week, Malky stated " If we want promotion this squad needs strengthening" funny time to say it.
But personally I say the squad needs strengthening now as, Winter is here, injuries and suspensions ahead. Just my opinion.

Behind Malky 100% all the way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 pm

MM told us and we all knew before West Ham game it would take time to kick in gear and it would take us time gel.
I dont think we havent seen the real thing yet. MM havent showed us nothing yet and will be aiming to win game by game and gain as many points as possible. We got a lot more to see and we will see that soon.

I think MM is suprised hiself we even bonded so well to be honest.
The fans go beyond me on occassions. Its so exicting being in this position. Last season i never really jumped for joy of being where we are.
3rd place is fantastic. Quarter finals of Carling Cup.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some great moments to remember this season already. Hopefully more to come. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Richard just wondering why this week, Malky stated " If we want promotion this squad needs strengthening" funny time to say it.
But personally I say the squad needs strengthening now as, Winter is here, injuries and suspensions ahead. Just my opinion.

Annis, in fairness I think malky have always said he wants to strengthen the squad, its just this week being what it is. Its been highlighted and expected, obviously whatever he has or had in mind just wasent right for the club. I think he knows what/whom he wants and will dip into the market in January, if that dont happen I think its only then we should start to ask questions.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:28 pm

january he probably knows a player he wants to get and if we are still up their i think the malaysians may have an input

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Richard just wondering why this week, Malky stated " If we want promotion this squad needs strengthening" funny time to say it.

Why do people only think injuries happen around EMERGENCY LOAN TRANSFER WINDOW time? Injuries could have happened at any point in our last 18 games! We are 3rd - and I'm glad we didn't loan any premier league prima Dona's or wannabes! We have cover let's keep going!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm

And here is the league table to prove it :ayatollah:

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc ... table.html

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Why all the flapping that we havent brought anyone in via the loan, the expectations from some fans are scary. The days of big name players coming to CCFC are gone until we reach the promised land, if your not happy with the progress Malky has made then your delusional. Parkin & Taiwo loaned out, good simply because they are not up to this standard and eases our wage bill. Malky knows he needs extra faces but he also wants those that want to play for our club instead of those that just want the big buck, I'll wait patiently for Malky to get his men in January and have faith in his judgement....

HOORAY SOMEONE SENSIBLE :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 am

just wondering how much strengthening did swansea and norwich and Qpr do this time last season?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 am

RichardBluebird wrote:

Annis, in fairness I think malky have always said he wants to strengthen the squad, its just this week being what it is. Its been highlighted and expected, obviously whatever he has or had in mind just wasent right for the club. I think he knows what/whom he wants and will dip into the market in January, if that dont happen I think its only then we should start to ask questions.

Fair enough Richard, but its winter now and my worry is injuries and suspensions.
I really hope I am wrong and we are still top 6 come January. :ayatollah: