Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lack of Ambition simple as that !!!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm begining to think the current board are just treading water with us now , maybe VT is fed up of putting his hand in his Pocket
without the other directors (Borley apart) from putting thier money in .... :roll:

Re: Lack of Ambition simple as that !!!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Why do people need to put money in, Sam spent money, PR spent money and it meant we almost had the club closed down :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:I'm begining to think the current board are just treading water with us now , maybe VT is fed up of putting his hand in his Pocket
without the other directors (Borley apart) from putting thier money in .... :roll:

Im disappointed as the next but i think that statement so far from the truth fella

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why do people need to put money in, Sam spent money, PR spent money and it meant we almost had the club closed down :roll:

Cos at the moment its the Only way to get some Decent players in Now !! we havnt got a glut of Quality players coming through the ranks :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Is it as simple as that? Because it could be the player couldn't be had on sensible wages, if you want loan players on silly wages good for you, i'd rather not.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Why do people need to put money in, Sam spent money, PR spent money and it meant we almost had the club closed down :roll:

Cos at the moment its the Only way to get some Decent players in Now !! we havnt got a glut of Quality players coming through the ranks :roll:

So what, if the club isnt making enough money then we dont spend it, we are in a world recession.

Its attitudes like that which is everything thats wrong with britain at the moment, people maxing out a million credit cards buying things they cant afford and then moaning when people want money back.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Some people on here really make me laugh, I remember at the beginning of the season most people on here would be happy with a 10th place finish, its the end of November next week and we are THIRD ffs, its only just over SIX weeks to the January transfer window, I think we have enough strength in depth to last til then and I would rather permanent signings than big money for loan signings.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:I'm begining to think the current board are just treading water with us now , maybe VT is fed up of putting his hand in his Pocket

So what about all the money they have put into this club just to keep us afloat.. and why does everyone blame the Malaysian investors, they ain't the only shareholders of this club... some people expect miracles..

we lost 12 players in the summer and Malkay is rebuilding and obviously doesn't want to bring in any old shit just to appease the fans... remember JET, J lloyd , Ethuhu, Eddie, Feeney, Simon Walton, Iwan Redan.. the list goes on...!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:

So what, if the club isnt making enough money then we dont spend it, we are in a world recession.

Its attitudes like that which is everything thats wrong with britain at the moment, people maxing out a million credit cards buying things they cant afford and then moaning when people want money back.

i havnt got a credit card :D

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:

So what about all the money they have put into this club just to keep us afloat.. and why does everyone blame the Malaysian investors, they ain't the only shareholders of this club... some people expect miracles..

we lost 12 players in the summer and Malkay is rebuilding and obviously doesn't want to bring in any old shit just to appease the fans... remember JET, J lloyd , Ethuhu, Eddie, Feeney, Simon Walton, Iwan Redan.. the list goes on...!!

read the post again mate !!! im not blaming the Malaysians , if you read it again , its the other investors im pointing too :o

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm

its the end of novemeber were third in the table playing some cracking football and have offloaded some players who are never gonna get in the team,its far from a disaster

fully agree that id rather not get a player on massive wages who wont pull their weight.Malky has proven that hes prepared to give ralls and joey mason the opportunity and theyve shone to be fair with limited opportunities

in malky we trust :ayatollah: :ayatollah: