Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOKE THURSDAY

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Went to weight watchers last nite, i opened a packet of maltesers and threw them all over the floor.......best game of hungry hippos i,ve ever seen. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: JOKE THURSDAY

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Fatima Whitbread only became a javelin thrower after failing to make it as a hurdler.

Her balls kept getting caught on the hurdles. :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Went to weight watchers last nite, i opened a packet of maltesers and threw them all over the floor.......best game of hungry hippos i,ve ever seen. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 pm

My girlfriend said she'll leave me if I don't stop using Lord of the Rings dirty talk.

I think I crossed the line when I opened her arsecheeks and said "The One Ring to Rule Them All". :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:02 pm

My mate used to be the human cannonball at the circus... basic wage plus travelling expenses. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:07 pm

How do you make a hot dog?
Put a pair of crotchless knickers on it. :shock: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 pm

I went to the bank to check my balance today, in front of me was a one legged armless black man, i could see he was having trouble getting his card into the ATM, so i asked him if he would like me to check his balance, he replied if you would be so kind.......

So i pushed the cnut over

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 pm

When i was a kid, mum would send me to shops with 50p. I could get a mars bar, bag of pick 'n' mix, a comic book, can of lilt big bag of monster munch,a lucky bag, handful of penny sweets, stick on tattoos, a gob stopper AND still come home with loads of
change... you can't do that these days. And why? f*cking shops installed CCTV

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: