Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sad, no loans..

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 pm

will be difficult when the injuries pile up. :(

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29837096/

CARDIFF CITY have confirmed they will not be bringing any players to the club on loan as today's window for short-term deals closes.

The Bluebirds had been chasing an attacking player from a Premiership club over the past fortnight but boss Malky Mackay has been unable to conclude a deal.

It means the Bluebirds will have to wait until January to sign new players when Mackay hopes to have money to spend.

Three players have left the club on loan, with Jon Parking joining Huddersfield, Ibby Farah heading for Tamworth and Dekel Keinan linking up with Championship rivals Crystal Palace.

Striker Nat Jarvis has extended his stay at Newport County.

Re: Sad, no loans..

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Can I ask how you know were gonna have injuries? Only 1 player out at the moment, surely we just gotta take one game at a time and get behind the boys

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 am

gagsey wrote:Can I ask how you know were gonna have injuries? Only 1 player out at the moment, surely we just gotta take one game at a time and get behind the boys

I agree in what you say, but the chances of not having injuries must be astronomical. :o

I always get behind the team, and yes there is no other way to play other than one game at a time.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 am

Suspensions will also effect us

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 am

Not that sad could have ended up with one of these

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64437