Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl getting a lot of stick..........................

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm

on the other board :roll:

Re: Carl getting a lot of stick..........................

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Why :?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:24 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... &rid=10463

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:24 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:on the other board :roll:

Dobber.

Carl is getting a little bit of stick due to the line "I do have the name he gave me in my head and if proven correct I shall let you know"

Which to be honest is fair game when you read it aloud.

There's no abuse though, just a bit of pisstakery so put your tampon back in and stop moaning. Or take the piss back innit, that's what he'd do----> :munky2:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why :?

He's had worse.

People are understandably sceptical because a member has posted stating they spoke to Carl in the week and he mentioned we may or may not be signing someone. I took that for what it actually was - we may or may not be. Others, as happens on here as well you must admit, take things for gospel and slam the poster concerned - not Carl directly as far as I can see - for saying we're signing someone (which isn't what he said) and lying (which he didn't).

People are far too sensitive these days.

I wouldn't even give it a second glance if I was Carl. Some people taking life too seriously, and some only too willing to feed them further - i.e. taking the piss. All a bit weak, but no direct vitriolic abuse towards Carl from what I can see.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 pm

delmbox wrote:

Dobber.

Carl is getting a little bit of stick due to the line "I do have the name he gave me in my head and if proven correct I shall let you know"

There's no abuse though, just a bit of pisstakery so put your tampon back in and stop moaning. Or take the piss back innit, that's what he'd do----> :munky2:

Delmbox, in fairness I agree that thread is not stick toward me and if it was I would have given up on messageboards a long time ago :lol:

But if I am reading it correctly I believe you think I said that line to Peter (UTSL) but if you read it again, what Peter is saying is in fact that I told him the name of a player Malky was hoping to get tied up on an emergency loan with a view to signing him permanent in January, obviously that has not happened today. But Peter said to me on Tuesday if the deal happens he will give the heads up that I did tell him the name but I have not put it on the forum and in Peter's words "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't"

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

He's had worse.

People are understandably sceptical because a member has posted stating they spoke to Carl in the week and he mentioned we may or may not be signing someone. I took that for what it actually was - we may or may not be. Others, as happens on here as well you must admit, take things for gospel and slam the poster concerned - not Carl directly as far as I can see - for saying we're signing someone (which isn't what he said) and lying (which he didn't).

I wouldn't even give it a second glance if I was Carl. Some people taking life too seriously, and some only too willing to feed them further - i.e. taking the piss. All a bit weak, but no direct vitriolic abuse towards Carl from what I can see.

Dave I agree with your comments there will always be someone who has something to say, if I name the player(s) we are targetting I get slammed for doing so, if I don't say then it is because I don't know who the targets are. :?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:

He's had worse.

Dave I agree with your comments there will always be someone who has something to say, if I name the player(s) we are targetting I get slammed for doing so, if I don't say then it is because I don't know who the targets are. :?

just easier to say nothing in future fella,no abuse can be aimed at you

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:
delmbox wrote:

Dobber.

Delmbox, in fairness I agree that thread is not stick toward me and if it was I would have given up on messageboards a long time ago :lol:

But if I am reading it correctly I believe you think I said that line to Peter (UTSL) but if you read it again, what Peter is saying is in fact that I told him the name of a player Malky was hoping to get tied up on an emergency loan with a view to signing him permanent in January, obviously that has not happened today. But Peter said to me on Tuesday if the deal happens he will give the heads up that I did tell him the name but I have not put it on the forum and in Peter's words "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't"

I hadn't thought about it too much at all to be honest Carl, which is probably where the mistake came from :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:18 pm

delmbox wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
delmbox wrote:

Dobber.

I hadn't thought about it too much at all to be honest Carl, which is probably where the mistake came from :lol:

:thumbup: