Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annoying the Board are not Supporting Malky

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Malky is doing a superb job & its a shame the owners are not backing him

A job will come up with a premiership club & Malky will be offski & I for one wouldn't blame him

Re: Annoying the Board are not Supporting Malky

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 pm

i agree mate, you can tell and hes said he is enjoying his time here but it will only be a matter of time before he starts getting frustrated with the lack of support hes getting.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Malky is doing a superb job & its a shame the owners are not backing him

A job will come up with a premiership club & Malky will be offski & I for one wouldn't blame him

Evidence? any? at all?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Mr Moo Cow wrote:Malky is doing a superb job & its a shame the owners are not backing him

Evidence? any? at all?

You know the answer to that - it's a big NO.

A pitiful post.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

What a load of rubbish, I suppose the huge recruitment unit and other staff that Malky has implemented was free of charge eh?!

Plenty of clubs want to strengthen, but the only movement being made seems to be players like Tamas Priskin. Unfortunately you can't strengthen your squad with loan players if the parent club isn't willing to loan them out.

We brought a loan player in last season called JLloyd Samuel, I'm glad Malky is a little more picky.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't know how many times MM has to say that he has been backed by the board from day one or that he will only bring in players who in his opinion are at the very least better than those sat on the bench.

I have no doubt that both MM and AW have been trying to get players that MM wants but it just hasn't happened so we move on. But I think it's equally important that the club are moving out the players who have no chance of making the bench and MM has been busy doing that.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:44 pm

castleblue wrote:

I don't know how many times MM has to say that he has been backed by the board from day one or that he will only bring in players who in his opinion are at the very least better than those sat on the bench.

I have no doubt that both MM and AW have been trying to get players that MM wants but it just hasn't happened so we move on. But I think it's equally important that the club are moving out the players who have no chance of making the bench and MM has been busy doing that.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The club have spent the last year getting rid of historic debts (confirmed by Whitely who said just Langston left). Now people want the club to add new debt :shock:

If we want more money spent then we need to improve the income streams first.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:49 pm

How do you know (seriously) that Vincent Tan isnt on the phone to
Malky Mackay right now bollocking him for not getting players in.

THAT stupid theory has just as much substance as yours.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Bottom line is NO AMBITION

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm

What a ridiculous thing to say, you have no evidence what so ever to suggest that Malky isn't being backed.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Evidence? any? at all?

A pitiful post.

LMFAO - Its called ambition mate - something you would know nothing about

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm

12 out from last year ,10 in plus a couple of youngsters a year older and knocking on the door ,try telling mm and our squad they got no ambition, our useless loan signing s last year had no ambition ,this season our whole squad is showing ambition ,guts , totally giving there all ,do you watch the the same game as me, or do you see something i dont , get a fu,,ing grip and support them not knock :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:22 pm

All your Posts are negative... do you actually go to watch the City on a regular basis or one of these armchair 'supporters' who put no cash into the club but feckin moan all the time.

HOW do you know the board ain't backing Malkay.... ANSWER.. you don't.....!!!

As Malkay had to remould the team at the beginning of the season having lost 12 players in the summer who would honestly have thought we'd be 3rd in the table.. I for one thought mid-table perhaps top 10 at best, so we're doing well, so whats the problem..!! :old: :roll:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:24 pm

How do you know they are backing Malky - You Dont

As far watching them - I've seen more games than you ever will - I suggest you do your Michael Crawford dissapear

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:How do you know they are backing Malky - You Dont

As far watching them - I've seen more games than you ever will - I suggest you do your Michael Crawford dissapear

LMAO and how do you possibly know you've attended more games than I have?

And I agree that I have no idea if the Board are backing Malkay ... the same as you have no feckin idea they ain't....!! :roll:

BTW your sarcatic finale was pretty shit to be honest...!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Listen mate - Its my opinion only

We all have opinions yours is different to mine

Malky has done a superb job & its a shame we haven't got a couple of loanees in

If we get injuries to people like Whitts we are fucked

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Evidence? any? at all?

A pitiful post.

LMFAO - Its called ambition mate - something you would know nothing about

You're a terrible wind up merchant child.

Come back when you're not making pitiful attempts at destructive posts that all but the most brain dead of people can see straight through.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm

No more brain dead idiots than you :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Listen mate - Its my opinion only

We all have opinions yours is different to mine

Malky has done a superb job & its a shame we haven't got a couple of loanees in

If we get injuries to people like Whitts we are fucked

Oh, I see you backtracked before I even had the chance to post that last one.

Good to see you've backtracked from making up lies about the board not backing Malky, to instead pointing out the obvious in that if we lose Whittingham we will be weaker as a footballing entity than we currently are.

I'd agree, it's a shame there have been no good quality players available on loan that have been willing to come to Cardiff City FC on loan for a sum of money that we can reasonably afford.

Glad we got there in the end anyway.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Not being funny but I dont see any players being loaned that would replace Witts if he is injured :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not being funny but I dont see any players being loaned that would replace Witts if he is injured :lol:

:lol: I was just about to post something similar, if Whitts gets injured we are f**ked with or without a loanee.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Not being funny but I dont see any players being loaned that would replace Witts if he is injured :lol:

:lol: I was just about to post something similar, if Whitts gets injured we are f**ked with or without a loanee.

Tony we always have McPhail :o :o :o :o

Hope I haven't lit the blue touch paper there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 pm

castleblue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Tony we always have McPhail :o :o :o :o

Hope I haven't lit the blue touch paper there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats got to be a joke...!!! :shock: