Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Well now the deadline has passed can you at least reveal who the club were trying to sign, and I thought you heard the name by eavesdropping so surely you can tell?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CARL

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:Well now the deadline has passed can you at least reveal who the club were trying to sign, and I thought you heard the name by eavesdropping so surely you can tell?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

would be good too know what sort of player we were interested in...

i am currently very happy with the squad, its the xmas run that we could get light weight .. although we still have rudy to come back, mason is on the bench and we still have ralls who can come in a do a job... gerrard and darcy too.. i think we may just be ok.. its if we get inj and suspensions we could get light..

we still do not know the reasons why we failed again to bring players in, but what we do know is that we tried... maybe not hard enough, but its difficult to know which side of the deal was the failure..

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

CCFC 24 wrote:Well now the deadline has passed can you at least reveal who the club were trying to sign, and I thought you heard the name by eavesdropping so surely you can tell?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Deadline hasn't passed, still another 2 minutes :D

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:04 pm

He was standing next to the TV on Wednesday & heared the name Messi & put 2 & 2 together

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Yet more bullshiit then!!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Thats all it is

Bullshit

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am

Its quite obvious to me that Carl was whistling in the wind when he commented on a possible loan signing,it was people like me who told you the truth that Malky was never going to bring anyone in on a loan transfer and we were verbally abused for telling the truth,but that comes with the territory when your a realist and not a rosie

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:14 am

angelis49 wrote:Its quite obvious to me that Carl was whistling in the wind when he commented on a possible loan signing,it was people like me who told you the truth that Malky was never going to bring anyone in on a loan transfer and we were verbally abused for telling the truth,but that comes with the territory when your a realist and not a rosie

So why did MM say we need to strengthen?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:15 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
angelis49 wrote:Its quite obvious to me that Carl was whistling in the wind when he commented on a possible loan signing,it was people like me who told you the truth that Malky was never going to bring anyone in on a loan transfer and we were verbally abused for telling the truth,but that comes with the territory when your a realist and not a rosie

Did he say now?

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Did he say now?

No he said it the other day.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 am

Haha quite a good response :lol:

He said we need strengthen to last the distance. He never said now in the emergency loan market.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 am

Silence :o

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:51 am

what was the main reason for not bringing a player in then?

Hopefully we'll be ok until Jan. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 am

Malky did have players lined up, but money talks.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 am

NJ73 wrote:

Silence :o

That is because I have not got anything to say. :evil: