Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULD BE ANOTHER PLAYER

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Soloman Taiwo could join the list of players heading out on loan before 5pm this afternoon.

Certainly down the pecking order at the moment.

Hopefully we will hear some positive news of an incoming player too.

Re: COULD BE ANOTHER PLAYER

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Players like Taiwo and Gypes are just eating away at our budget, they wont get a game.

Fingers crossed on a new player coming in, only just over 2 hrs left :shock:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Incoming is what we need, not 6 outgoing :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 pm

I think the board are just getting rid of as many players as possible to see how upset the fans get before revealing at 5PM a deal had been made hours ago.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 pm

How long has he got left on his contract

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I foresee a bit of a sweat on from our forum members for the next hour or two...... Come on the Bluebirds....

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I hope people are not expecting any big name players, them days are gone until we reach the promised land.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm

i hope he goes!! no confidence whats so ever in my opinion!!

chuck him on loan and see how things go!!

if we could get a fee for him or get him challenging for a game that would be a bonus!!!

In malky i trust :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Now forgive me if i'm being a little slow here,but Malky keeps saying our squad is not big enough to sustain a challenge for promotion and then sanctions at least 4 players from our paper thin squad to go out on loan

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 pm

angelis49 wrote:Now forgive me if i'm being a little slow here,but Malky keeps saying our squad is not big enough to sustain a challenge for promotion and then sanctions at least 4 players from our paper thin squad to go out on loan

Have you seen the players who have gone out though? they would never have got into the first team squad. With the exception of maybe Keinan but that would take about 6 or so injuries to happen IMO

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 pm

I Know its great that players like Keinan and Parkin are going out on loan, and gaining some game time, and freeing up our budget at the same time. But it wont be any good if we cant get any players coming in, I hope there is some sort of call back clause with Parkin and Keinan, especially with next months fixtures.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 pm

C'mon then Carl time to let us know what you and Annis were allowed to hear during your visit to the stadium, not sure that international clearance has been the reason for our lack of a new signing.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

No players coming in......... :o

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 pm

We should be f*cking rejoicing that the inept likes of Parkin and that idiotic buffoon of a man Solomon Taiwo - in no way a professional footballer whatsoever - are leaving the club. Not a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned. Taiwo is utterly woeful. The only thing he's ever done in a City shirt was cost us the game in the FA Cup tie at Ashton Gate a few years back. One of the single worst signings of the Jones years, and that, as we all know, is saying something!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:We should be f*cking rejoicing that the inept likes of Parkin and that idiotic buffoon of a man Solomon Taiwo - in no way a professional footballer whatsoever - are leaving the club. Not a moment too soon as far as I'm concerned. Taiwo is utterly woeful. The only thing he's ever done in a City shirt was cost us the game in the FA Cup tie at Ashton Gate a few years back. One of the single worst signings of the Jones years, and that, as we all know, is saying something!

Agree, im more dissapointed we couldnt get Gypes off the wage bill than I am that we havent signed anyone in.