Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fifa 12 cardif city

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:04 pm

just got them promoted need a few players anyone know some gems that i can sign dont have alot of funds :ayatollah:

Re: fifa 12 cardif city

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:just got them promoted need a few players anyone know some gems that i can sign dont have alot of funds :ayatollah:

Send your scout out for youth players, free agents & loanees. As for gems only one Ive picked up is a John Smith(keeper) for free at 78, do you play online......?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 pm

ye im nothing special get out of botom two divisions then i struggle against people who does all this fancy footwork rubbish tackling is crap on fifa ive been on pro evo for last few years so now im trying to get used to fifa again lol :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:ye im nothing special get out of botom two divisions then i struggle against people who does all this fancy footwork rubbish tackling is crap on fifa ive been on pro evo for last few years so now im trying to get used to fifa again lol :ayatollah:

I know, I cant defend for shit. I got to div 6 and just been relegated, I just take out the ones with fancy footwork :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Lol i end up with 8 men if i keep doin that
t

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 pm

If your PS3 add me up if you want bluemonkccfc

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

my id is bluebird2011 :) i wont be on for a while but id love to play fellow bluebirds :P :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

If your looking for a defender get Gunter. Midfielder get David Vaughan or Joe Ledley. Strikers I'd get McCormack or Cameron Jerome. (a lot of ex-Cardiff boys there ;) )
After 2 seasons (it took me 2 seasons to get out of the Chsmpionship) I've got;
---------------A. Bogdan (Bolton)

D.Simpson-----L.Chambers---B.Turner------C.Gunter

C.Humphrey-----------Gunnarson----------------Ledley
(Mortherwell)---- ---W.Routledge

--------------R.McCormack---------C.Jerome

Subs: D.Marshall, A.Taylor, A.Mariappa, D.Cowie, D.Vaughan, J.Mason, K.Miller.
I sold Conway to Arsenal for 7.5 million and Whitts to QPR for 5 million so that helped fund the bigger names.

And I don't play online anymore. I get to div. 7 and everyone is flying past me with all these skill moves cos of the shite tackling online.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Im on xbox im gona break the balance n try and get macheda

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Im on xbox im gona break the balance n try and get macheda

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Im awful on fifa, every thursday night I pop over my mates for a bash (onfifa) we chuck in £5 every thursday, and the winner gets it all come xmas time, im losing 21 games to 6 :cry:
click random 3 times on country 3 times on league 3 times on teams. and make do with what comes up!!
Basically im Shit, never end up with 11 players :twisted:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Buy a winger called andrew driver, he plays for motherwell i think, sonething ridiculous like 98 accelaration and 96 sprint speed!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Up to division 5 online, love it. Tackling is a bit difficult but not bad when you get the hang of it :)

Andrew Driver plays for Hearts I think, just to let you know :)

If anybody wants a game on fifa my PS3 username is welshieglasgow