Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Expectations

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

Malky and the team have got are expectations going again, i never thought at the beginning of the season that we would be where we are at the moment, my main concern was goals, but we are having no problems in that department at the moment, was just wondering what position would you be happy with if things start to turn wrong, as there is still a lot people from this club will jump on the band wagon and want malky out if that happens, theres a few who work with me and knock him and players like miller, but last year they were right behind dave jones, and players like chopra :? , in my opinion, dave jones done well at this club but was never for us fans, we have now got malky, who praises all are fans and always makes sure the players appreciate us to, just wish these doubters would realise, what a good job he has done and not keep knocking him and the team, Rant Over :evil:

Re: Expectations

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 am

A little ahead of where I expected to be honest but not by much, fully expect a top 6 finish tho

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:20 am

i would of been happy with playoffs, but wouldn't have been disappointed if we just missed out, but i think if we can keep the team fit and a few more additions we could be pushing for automatic with the work ethis we have at the moment they have a never say die attitude something i haven't seen in a city team for a while :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 am

i would be happy with anything this year to be honest becasue 1-3 inurys to key players things would go down hill results wise fast thats a cert and no1 of the same quality to step in thats my only worry are shitty squad after the 1st eleven :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 am

JJbluebird wrote:Malky and the team have got are expectations going again, i never thought at the beginning of the season that we would be where we are at the moment, my main concern was goals, but we are having no problems in that department at the moment, was just wondering what position would you be happy with if things start to turn wrong, as there is still a lot people from this club will jump on the band wagon and want malky out if that happens, theres a few who work with me and knock him and players like miller, but last year they were right behind dave jones, and players like chopra :? , in my opinion, dave jones done well at this club but was never for us fans, we have now got malky, who praises all are fans and always makes sure the players appreciate us to, just wish these doubters would realise, what a good job he has done and not keep knocking him and the team, Rant Over :evil:

Spot on there :) :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 am

JJbluebird wrote:Malky and the team have got are expectations going again, i never thought at the beginning of the season that we would be where we are at the moment, my main concern was goals, but we are having no problems in that department at the moment, was just wondering what position would you be happy with if things start to turn wrong, as there is still a lot people from this club will jump on the band wagon and want malky out if that happens, theres a few who work with me and knock him and players like miller, but last year they were right behind dave jones, and players like chopra :? , in my opinion, dave jones done well at this club but was never for us fans, we have now got malky, who praises all are fans and always makes sure the players appreciate us to, just wish these doubters would realise, what a good job he has done and not keep knocking him and the team, Rant Over :evil:

I predicted we would win the league before the big kick-off in August, so considering we are only 4th Malky should do the honourable thing and resign. ;)