Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO swansealad69

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

You stated in a post earlier..

Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?

I say Bollux!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You are blowing out of your arse lad.

You are deffo smaller..here are the stats at the link

Since 1989 YOU have only averaged a better league attendance 4 times more than us and one of them was the season you had the new ground. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Argue with these stats you tw*t!!

http://european-football-statistics.co. ... b/swac.htm

http://european-football-statistics.co. ... b/carc.htm

Now read your words again>>>>>> Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO swansealad69

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:16 am

Oh, and by the way, that time you had your first year in your new stadium. It was the only time you had a better league average than us in the last 13 Years!!!

I don't know where you get your info from, but looking at some of your spelling it could be coming from a playground of some kind? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63962&start=30

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 am

And despite that we're still in the premier League and you're not :lol:

I'm sure the crowds thing is more important though :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:25 am

swansealad don't half talk some bullshit on here :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:10 am

Essoblue wrote:You stated in a post earlier..

Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?

Since 1989 YOU have only averaged a better league attendance 4 times more than us and one of them was the season you had the new ground. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now read your words again>>>>>> Since 1980 you have average bigger crowds in a season 5 times more then us,,,is that enough to shut this shit up about how much bigger then us you are?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You sound like a tw*t more than him to be honest lets be fair there in the prem we aint there not 30+million in the red we are whos done it the rite way coz we aint,i would swap there shitty crowds for us to be in the prem for sure and not wondering if we will have a club in years to come the way things are going :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:42 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

You sound like a tw*t more than him to be honest lets be fair there in the prem we aint there not 30+million in the red we are whos done it the rite way coz we aint,i would swap there shitty crowds for us to be in the prem for sure and not wondering if we will have a club in years to come the way things are going :ayatollah:

Now that is that is the most sensible post I've read about who's bigger than who. ;)

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Now that is that is the most sensible post I've read about who's bigger than who. ;)

its not about whos bigger than who,thats how it is i would swap the prem for shitty crowds not as if we would miss 5-6k less people with are atmosphere anyway its f*cking shite down ccs always has been bar a few games so if that what we would have to give up i would :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 am

I never meant it as who is bigger than who. (although it is obvious we are a bigger club, just as say Sheff Wed are are a bigger club) it was posted to show how big a tw*t swansealad is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He posts bollux! :D

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 am

NJ73 wrote:And despite that we're still in the premier League and you're not :lol:

Yep and We still get bigger crowds than you.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 am

You f*cking knob,,the stats come from the football league attendance stats,,anyone can do it,just click on,,and I said from 1980 you have average 5 more then us you cock,,so read what I say first,,what a tw*t you have made you self look with all your bum chums,,lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 am

And by a by the wsy I thunk you will find in swansea we live in reality unlike many of you lot who seam to live up your own arse,,,,,

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 am

BOLLOCKS!

Show me where you got the stats from!

You can't because they don't exist. (except in your dull f*cking brain)

The two links I have supplied are accurate.

You are a first class knob.

BTW, bum chums.. Now that I thought was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 am

Essoblue wrote:BOLLOCKS!

Show me where you got the stats from!

You can't because they don't exist. (except in your dull f*cking brain)

The two links I have supplied are accurate.

You are a first class knob.

BTW, bum chums.. Now that I thought was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, HERE ARE THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE STATS BELOW. CLICK THE LINK AND TELL ME ALL THE SEASONS YOU WERE ABOVE US!!

BOLLOCKS!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

although i agree with you in regards to essoblu looking a tw*t....to say Swansea did it the right way is laughable, if by going into administration and not paying your debts is the right way then fair enough, we on the other hand, refused the admin route and are paying our debts off in full.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Count the stats u f*cking toss pot,,since 1980,u have betered us on 5 or 6 seasons up till last year u f*cking clown,stop making afool of u self ffs

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:And despite that we're still in the premier League and you're not :lol:

Yep and We still get bigger crowds than you.

Which as your well aware is purely down to stadium capacity rather than demand. But regardless, I'm sure it's a great consolation to you :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 pm

I think it's proven though over the last 20 years or so, given a level footing we do have a bigger following. Even now when you are in the prem you are restricted by a council ground.
No consultation, just laughable. :D

Not the highest placed club in Wales, but Cardiff do have the biggest following.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 pm

out of interest, can anyone name a big club that hasnt won a major trophy?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:43 pm

cardiff have and always will be a bigger team than swansea but at this point in time they are more successful than we are,swansea deserved to get promotion because they had good team spirit and a quality manager,we had dave jones and a dressing room full of ego,things will change with malky at the helm

i dont see the point in repeated threads about attendances,atmosphere,success etc

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm

swansea better team FACT.

cardiff bigger fanbase FACT.

cardiff bigger club FACT.

SAY NO MORE.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm

murphy wrote:swansea better team FACT.

cardiff bigger fanbase FACT.

cardiff bigger club FACT.

SAY NO MORE.

But be honest what would you rather as a supporter .sit in the ground with 20.000 full watching Premiership football or a full house watching the Championship . Swansea can't physically get any more in than the ground can hold,if we maintain Premiership status then there will be discussions on the options on extending the capacity , even building a new stadium.but it's pretty pointless without the crowds.Not that long ago you like us had gates below 10.000, where were the crowds then .the more successful you are then the interest grows.Fan base means squat ,its bums on seats that give a true reflection on how a club grows