Re: " NOT GOOD "

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm

THATS IT COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRD FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm

got my two :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I managed to get a few football fans who are neutrals but will support City theres me and 10 other people. :ayatollah:
They been to the past 3 homes ones! :)
Its an extra game to go to and plus theres a strike on Wednesday so be better for me to go on a tuesday night!

There should be some reward if we do get through!
I as desperate to go Oxford! :roll: There was no bus near by that was travelling up!

Been to all the home ones though! :P I think fans should attend if their not busy. Its not a meaningless game/s.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:05 am

DandoCCFC wrote:I managed to get a few football fans who are neutrals but will support City theres me and 10 other people. :ayatollah:
They been to the past 3 homes ones! :)
Its an extra game to go to and plus theres a strike on Wednesday so be better for me to go on a tuesday night!

There should be some reward if we do get through!
I as desperate to go Oxford! :roll: There was no bus near by that was travelling up!

Been to all the home ones though! :P I think fans should attend if their not busy. Its not a meaningless game/s.

Thats the Spirit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:50 pm

I went to buy tickets the day before the deadline and my seat was not available so I decided not to go. I sent a complaint in and have heard nothing back. I have looked at my finances and I cant afford to go now anyway :(

Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Should have kept it at £10. Think we'll struggle to get over 10,000. :(

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 pm

saucepan wrote:Should have kept it at £10. Think we'll struggle to get over 10,000. :(

Def over 10,000 I can promise you that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Blackburn ticket sales are not good over all, they started really well, but have since virtually dried up.

COME ON YOU CITY FANS, WERE IN THE LAST 8 OF THE CUP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i cant belive our fans are not turning up in there droves for this we have every chance of getting through i still think the club should have kept the prices at a tenner and a pound with a adult just my opininion but most importantley ive got mine :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm not absolutely sure of this but i think the match is being televised on Sky,if that is the case it might go someway in explaining the reluctance to purchase a ticket

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Where is your Ill Be There attitude Cardiff Fans, This game will really show how good our team is and how we can hold our own with a prem side, COME ON YOU HAVE TO BE THERE CITY FANS, MALKY AND THE BOYS NEEDS YOU ! :old:

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Going to make my way back to Cardiff for this.
Hopefully you can still pay on the gate, anyone know?

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I originally thought the Blackburn game was being televised,i can now confirm its not being broadcast

Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

got 3 tickets ordered today, looking forward to his, maybe final nail in steve keans coffin if we win? after stoke beat them today :ayatollah: