Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NOT GOOD "

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:05 pm

The Blackburn ticket sales are not good over all, they started really well, but have since virtually dried up.

COME ON YOU CITY FANS, WERE IN THE LAST 8 OF THE CUP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " NOT GOOD "

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Blackburn ticket sales are not good over all, they started really well, but have since virtually dried up.

COME ON YOU CITY FANS, WERE IN THE LAST 8 OF THE CUP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So how many have we sold Annis ?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Got mine, hopefully it will be a good night and the right result. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Blackburn ticket sales are not good over all, they started really well, but have since virtually dried up.

Tim
All I can say at this moment is when we met the club on mOnday, they were disappointed by the sales so far. :cry:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Tim
All I can say at this moment is when we met the club on mOnday, they were disappointed by the sales so far. :cry:

So, not the 17000 that one lad posted on here a few days ago.

I can see it'll be a struggle for some between 2 other homes, plus midweek, so difficult for families. Not stopping me taking 3 kids mind :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Got mine for free, selling 50/50 before the game ;)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Got my tickets :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 am

it is quite poor really!

anyone who hasn't been to blackburn or any of the previous home cup games but then expects to come and watch man utd or liverpool deserves a slap

no time for glory seekers in what will undoubtedly be a sell out in the semi finals

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:23 am

I dont understand why CCFC have sent me a paper ticket and NOT put it on my ST card ??

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:23 am

Been to every cup game and I've seen some cracking games!

Strangely the atmosphere has at times been better than a home league fixture!

I think the club have gone in at the right price for this!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 am

I would have thought the extra incentive that it's not only Premiership opposition but Premiership opposition we can beat would have lured people in. To be fair, my brother and I only got our tickets last week so maybe there's still a load who might do it this week or over the weekend.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 am

May as well be a Championship or lower team we are playing. Blackburn hardly excites people does it? There have been many discussions on here about previous rounds and the reasons why they had low crowds.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:it is quite poor really!

anyone who hasn't been to blackburn or any of the previous home cup games but then expects to come and watch man utd or liverpool deserves a slap

no time for glory seekers in what will undoubtedly be a sell out in the semi finals

Some people wont like what youve just said,but your feelings are exactly how I feel. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 am

Martyn1963 wrote:I dont understand why CCFC have sent me a paper ticket and NOT put it on my ST card ??

not sure on that reason mate, my card has been uploaded... didnt they have a problem on 1 particular day with the uploadings??

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am

Youd think there should be a full house, premiership opposition with the chance of a semi final 2 legs with some of europes biggest clubs :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 am

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Youd think there should be a full house, premiership opposition with the chance of a semi final 2 legs with some of europes biggest clubs :ayatollah:

agree...

if we cant get fired up for this game, when will we... ticket prices are good and this is the best chance we will have of beating a prem team and securing a semi final 2 leg against a giant!

(palace would be a great semi though) ;)

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:I dont understand why CCFC have sent me a paper ticket and NOT put it on my ST card ??

not sure on that reason mate, my card has been uploaded... didnt they have a problem on 1 particular day with the uploadings??

They seem to make it up as the go along. So far i have had one game added onto my season ticket card, one ticket they posted to me and they other they left as a collection ticket even though i added it to my ST account online over a week before the game. Someone needs sorting out :old:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:Got mine for free, selling 50/50 before the game ;)

Where is your pitch buddy? I'm always looking out for 50/50 sellers.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Some people wont like what youve just said,but your feelings are exactly how I feel. :ayatollah:

and if we happen to beat Blackburn and inevitably draw a big club in the semis then those that made the effort to get a ticket for Oxford, Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley and Blackburn should be rewarded. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

My ticket has been uploaded (hopefully :roll: ) to my ST card, but in previous rounds (Huddersfield & Leicester) I had paper tickets :? and Burnley it didn't appear on any :evil:

It might have something to do with when you order your ticket. The closer to the game you buy your ticket the more likely you are to have a paper ticket (or none at all :lol: ) .

That is not a definate answer but the only one I can think of based on my own experiences.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 am

ihatealiens wrote:and if we happen to beat Blackburn and inevitably draw a big club in the semis then those that made the effort to get a ticket for Oxford, Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley and Blackburn should be rewarded. :ayatollah:

I can think of another argument which might arise. Who should get priority for away semi-final tickets, those who travelled to Oxford (and an ex-number of away league games) or those season ticket holders who also purchased home Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley and Blackburn tickets?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 am

the atmosphere for these cup games have been better than alot of league games this season and if its anything like the last one im sure we will sell plenty on the door?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

I ordered 3 for myself and mates and were sent paper tickets as well. We booked early and are ambassidors????? :ayatollah:
Id rather paper tickets anyway but it could have saved the club some money in p&p costs.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Most likely going to be somewhere in the Canton. Saturday is my first game, so I'll be put on one of the spots that don't sell as many.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:

Most likely going to be somewhere in the Canton. Saturday is my first game, so I'll be put on one of the spots that don't sell as many.

If you get a regular pitch let us know and I'll buy mine off you, £6 a game should help :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Face dacts. football aint wot it used to be.

In times of recession especially and just before xmas, playing blackburn in the carling cup just aint that big a deal.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

and if we happen to beat Blackburn and inevitably draw a big club in the semis then those that made the effort to get a ticket for Oxford, Huddersfield, Leicester, Burnley and Blackburn should be rewarded. :ayatollah:

Yeah. after season ticket holders who pay for 23 games not just 5 and therefore pay a premium for having first dibs on the cup games

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Will be popping down there tommorow and get 2 tickets. Are the premier seats £20,aswell?

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:

If you get a regular pitch let us know and I'll buy mine off you, £6 a game should help :ayatollah:

Cheers buddy, that'd be a grand total of 60p in my pocket! :lol:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:43 pm

got mine, and my millwall ticket