Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are we getting two loaned out to get one loan in..?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Hope so. Our loans out must have free'd up £8,000 to £10,000 per week. We also need to be seen to push on. I don't think Malky feels that Earnie is the game changer that he wants coming off the bench. We lost 2 points last night.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Two not near the first team for one who will he would be ideal

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 pm

I dont see malky's ethic in dropping earnshaw, he's only 30 he's a natural goal scorer he's still lively on the pitch, he just cant play too many games cos it shows in his fitness and fatigue..

obviously he favours kenny millar being scottish and he is a better player, but earnshaw is still useful

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:49 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:I dont see malky's ethic in dropping earnshaw, he's only 30 he's a natural goal scorer he's still lively on the pitch, he just cant play too many games cos it shows in his fitness and fatigue..

obviously he favours kenny millar being scottish and he is a better player, but earnshaw is still useful

im not being funny but earnshaw is a bench warmer he was at forest and west brom

Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

id have to say joey mason and rudy are rightfully above earnie in the pecking order

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:16 pm

[quote="Midfield general"]should never have resigned Earnshaw anyway. I said it at the time when everyone is was rejoicing :cry:[/
Suppose it was ok as he was free but I also said at the time he was no longer good enough to be first choice and a good squad player at best.