Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELCOME HOME SID!!!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 pm

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sid_comes ... _1_3993711 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WELCOME HOME SID!!!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 pm

sam salim wrote:http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sid_comes_home_to_his_beloved_owls_1_3993711 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:34 pm

hope he continues on the road to recovery and i bet he will be buzzing when he walks out to present the ball to the teams.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 pm

saddam wrote:hope he continues on the road to recovery and i bet he will be buzzing when he walks out to present the ball to the teams.

Thank's Darren! Sid's a good friend of mine and i pray he makes a full recovery!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

At first, it was diabolical to hear about someone being attacked; now it is amazing news to hear he has made such a brave recovery. Welcome home, Sid. Let's hope these horrendous attempted-murderers get their proper punishment. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:hope he continues on the road to recovery and i bet he will be buzzing when he walks out to present the ball to the teams.

Thank's Darren! Sid's a good friend of mine and i pray he makes a full recovery!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have this mental image (after that lad who woke up from a coma gay!)
Of you walking into Hillsborough with your mate Sid, and he suddenly
says..

"Whassapnin 'ere bra? I'm Cardiff, Go get me a Clarkes Pie!" ;)

(Not making light of his injuries in any way mate, and hope he gets
back to his old self!!!!!) :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

sam salim wrote:

Sam, I hope so too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Well said Darren :ayatollah: :ayatollah: