Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2000 posts......................... \0/ /0\ \0/

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:39 pm

A milestone for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for the company guys over the last year and a bit, and keep up the good work Annis, Carl, Milly, Baz, Merlin,
Gwyn, Topcat, Nobby, Glammy, 2Blue2Handle...(think that's all the mods) & a special mention for NuclearBlue after meeting him last night!!

See u all at Millwall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2000 posts......................... \0/ /0\ \0/

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:A milestone for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks for the company guys over the last year and a bit, and keep up the good work Annis, Carl, Milly, Baz, Merlin,
Gwyn, Topcat, Nobby, Glammy, 2Blue2Handle...(think that's all the mods) & a special mention for NuclearBlue after meeting him last night!!

Great seeing you last night Jules and congratulations on 2,000 . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Good to meet you last night mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....the shirt is a good Idea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:A milestone for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great seeing you last night Jules and congratulations on 2,000 . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good to see u to Annis, and thanks for your help in eventually finding the pub !!
It was like being passed onto your secretary when I phoned ya :D

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Marc wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...Good to meet you last night mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....the shirt is a good Idea. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...

Good meeting u to buddy, sound like u and Nukes had an eventful overnight stay!!
Yeah the shirt gets noticed by lot of the lads on here but I prob won't be wearing it to Millwall cos I will be travelling straight to the ground and not getting picked up this time on the M4 by Carl and having an unnecessary tour of London after the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: