Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just seen it on SSN

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

NO way was that ball over the line last night :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Just seen it on SSN

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:NO way was that ball over the line last night :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64304

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 pm

To be fair it shouldn't of mattered, if we had converted our chances it wouldnt even been debated.
Also four points from two away games isn't bad tbh and I don't care who the opposition is because in this league no game is a gimmee

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:35 pm

aj1927 wrote:To be fair it shouldn't of mattered, if we had converted our chances it wouldnt even been debated.
Also four points from two away games isn't bad tbh and I don't care who the opposition is because in this league no game is a gimmee

the fact we created chances is the important thing to remember. We have
been scoring pretty freely lately. Some nights it just dont happen :dontknow:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:00 pm

taffyapple wrote:
aj1927 wrote:To be fair it shouldn't of mattered, if we had converted our chances it wouldnt even been debated.

the fact we created chances is the important thing to remember. We have
been scoring pretty freely lately. Some nights it just dont happen :dontknow:

If we want to get promoted, we'd have to take every change. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15732467.stm

Scroll down and listen to the interview with Malky. He said it crossed the line :cry:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Saw it last night on SSN, paused it etc, didn't look like it crossed the line. But Hey these will level themselves out over the season, some decisions will go our way. Can't wait for the Forrest game on Saturday, I'm sure the team will b well up for it. :)