Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coventrys Goal...

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 am

has anybody else seen the replays??

i glanced at sky and from what i can see it was clearly not over the line.

or have i missed something?

Re: Coventrys Goal...

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:49 am

Agreed, really quite suspect. There wasnt a huge amount of complaint from the Cardiff players and the Away section was at the opposite end so couldnt judge myself. No replay on the big screen either

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 am

jhippno wrote:Agreed, really quite suspect. There wasnt a huge amount of complaint from the Cardiff players and the Away section was at the opposite end so couldnt judge myself. No replay on the big screen either

well on sky it clearly bounced on the line im sure of it.

im surprised there was no debate !

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 am

jezzy666 wrote:has anybody else seen the replays??

i glanced at sky and from what i can see it was clearly not over the line.

or have i missed something?

Malky says he's seen a replay of it and he reckons it was over the line - good enough for me. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 am

Didn't look over the line at all.

Fair play if your manager said its a goal but didn't look over to me.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:17 am

Never a goal but until suchtime that FIFA allow goaline technology we are where we are, I have to say I was surprised when MM said he thought the ball was over the line but maybe he has seen a different angle.

Anyway I'm sticking to my guns WE WAZ ROBBED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am

they did show replay at the ground ,to me it looked well over the line ,my thoughts are how our defence allowed it to happen that includes marshall :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 am

IMO it didn't cross, the ref wasn't going to give it but the linesman flagged for it that it went over. At first we all thought the linesman was flagging for offside, but it now looks like it was to say he thought it had gone over. Unfort he was wrong

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

we was walking back with some coventry fans they were down that end and said they didnt think it had gone in

Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

looked over to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm

It doesn't matter :roll:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 pm

bluebirdbrad wrote:looked over to me

Get a still from the ball hitting the ground and you can see that the whole ball has not crossed the line.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 am

[quote="bluebirdbrad"]looked over to me
Not from that photo mate. The ball is in the air so you cant tell one way or the other