Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VERY DISAPPOINTED LAST NIGHT AT COVENTRY "

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

valleyrambill wrote:If Whittinghams shot that the keeper saved on to the bar had gone in we be talking about a 2-1 win again plus I just seen the welsh news and they were lucky as I do not think their goal crossed the line and the ref may not have giving it another night.

So we can always pick holes but I am happy with a point as I said last night we would have lost that game in the 90th minute last season

Yes I agree, would of been a great goal, but I still feel its 2pts dropped.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 am

Forever Blue wrote: Malky has lifted our expectations much faster than I ever anticipated.

:

Come again . 1st off shouldn't people be posting hear if this was last year we would have won I remember going to Coventry and winning while under Jones ... No we can't bring our self's to say that

And seriously... drawing with a Team in the Bottom 3 is lifting your expectations :lol: . Oh dear, oh dear.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:33 am

double post, sorry

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 am

smilebit wrote:
Forever Blue wrote: Malky has lifted our expectations much faster than I ever anticipated.

:

Come again . 1st off shouldn't people be posting hear if this was last year we would have won I remember going to Coventry and winning while under Jones ... No we can't bring our self's to say that

And seriously... drawing with a Team in the Bottom 3 is lifting your expectations :lol: . Oh dear, oh dear.

COCK !!

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:47 am

Nuclearblue wrote:]COCK !![/color]

Oh dear.. Still haven't grown out of the School yard mentality :roll: .

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:56 am

smilebit wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:]COCK !![/color]

Oh dear.. Still haven't grown out of the School yard mentality :roll: .

Eye and i would of said that last season as well !!