Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malkay Says We May Get A Loan Player This Week

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:00 am

In his post match interview Malkay says the club have been working very hard to secure the loan signing of his loan target, and that he is hopeful that a deal can be done before tomorrow.

I hope this happens because this player has been his No 1 loan target and given his record on signings could be a special one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malkay Says We May Get A Loan Player This Week

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 am

Lets hope its a goal scoring midfield player who knows how to get into the box and score goals , last nite Whitts fired in plenty of crosses but nobody was there to convert any of them . Miller needs MF support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:21 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Lets hope its a goal scoring midfield player who knows how to get into the box and score goals , last nite Whitts fired in plenty of crosses but nobody was there to convert any of them . Miller needs MF support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree we need a bit more bite on the attacking front no doubt about that. It was interesting because for weeks Malkay has been saying we are working on loan players, last Friday it was they have been working on one loan player and last night he was hopeful of sealing the deal tomorrow (which is today).

I think the deal is done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 am

castleblue wrote:In his post match interview Malkay says the club have been working very hard to secure the loan signing of his loan target, and that he is hopeful that a deal can be done before tomorrow.

I hope this happens because this player has been his No 1 loan target and given his record on signings could be a special one. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, I honestly think he is very close to signing one, one we have just off loaded Kieran and two we did over hear people talk about it down the club on Monday, fingers crossed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:51 am

Who do you think will be on his radar?