Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OLD POSTERS THAT USED TO POST.....

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 am

Old posters who have stopped posting for one reason or another....

Jez
Mr Davies
Phatfrog
JBBJ

4 off the top of my head that I used to enjoy reading and were always a good laugh.

anymore?? :(

Re: OLD POSTERS THAT USED TO POST.....

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:08 am

Shame your not one of them :twisted:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 am

Former mod Claire though :(

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am

2blue2handle wrote:Shame your not one of them :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 am

milly44 wrote:Old posters who have stopped posting for one reason or another....

Jez
Mr Davies
Phatfrog
JBBJ

4 off the top of my head that I used to enjoy reading and were always a good laugh.

Rhooster , Chippy ( one's brother I think ) , Pompey and yes havnt seen Claire post much recently :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 am

im still here and thats all that matters :D

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 am

CraigCCFC wrote:im still here and thats all that matters :D

You are but where did Merlin go to ? :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
milly44 wrote:Old posters who have stopped posting for one reason or another....

Jez
Mr Davies
Phatfrog
JBBJ

Rhooster , Chippy ( one's brother I think ) , Pompey and yes havnt seen Claire post much recently :ayatollah:

chippy is in uni, and when hes not he is to in love to post :twisted:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Not so much an old poster, but where has Bridgend Bluebird gone ?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:32 pm

blue nile wrote:Not so much an old poster, but where has Bridgend Bluebird gone ?

Last i heard he was put into a hotel in cathedral road by Marc on here after he was legless after a day on the beer with us.That was the palace game :shock:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
blue nile wrote:Not so much an old poster, but where has Bridgend Bluebird gone ?

Last i heard he was put into a hotel in cathedral road by Marc on here after he was legless after a day on the beer with us.That was the palace game :shock:

thats why Marc is so keen to keep staying at the Beverly, he must have bridgend bluebird tied up there :o :shock:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

thats why Marc is so keen to keep staying at the Beverly, he must have bridgend bluebird tied up there :o :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he's in my cellar :shock: ......He was blotto at the Palace game :lol: :lol: hope he's ok though, I'll text him now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I know he resigned in shame but I used to like SaladtheDragon as reading one of his posts would kill an hour or two

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he's in my cellar :shock: ......He was blotto at the Palace game :lol: :lol: hope he's ok though, I'll text him now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and no hacking into his account and posting on here pretending to be him Marc. ;) :o :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Where the f**k is Bridgend_Bluebird? Always enjoyed him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Who the Fu*k is Merlin?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Also old poster called Daya! Where the hell has he g........ Oh wait a minute... :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Merlin wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Who the Fu*k is Merlin?

:lol: