Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:54 pm

I think the guy is solid for us,,, he has been for a long time now and I think the criticism he gets is know where near deserved... Yes he lacks pace but he's always battled well,, and been a true captain...and a great professional for the club... It seems like one little mistake in a game and everybody picks up on it... Hes not playing today for whatever reason and people are glad to see the back of him... Which in my opinion is wrong,, and I think every month the guy is getting better... And hopefully he as our captain can take us to the premier league.. Rant over :ayatollah:

Re: Hudson

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 am

Valleybluebird wrote:I think the guy is solid for us,,, he has been for a long time now and I think the criticism he gets is know where near deserved... Yes he lacks pace but he's always battled well,, and been a true captain...and a great professional for the club... It seems like one little mistake in a game and everybody picks up on it... Hes not playing today for whatever reason and people are glad to see the back of him... Which in my opinion is wrong,, and I think every month the guy is getting better... And hopefully he as our captain can take us to the premier league.. Rant over :ayatollah:

'Every month he's getting better'.. Cool..!! So by 2015 hopefully he'll be at least a decent player... :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 am

Valleybluebird wrote:I think the guy is solid for us,,, he has been for a long time now and I think the criticism he gets is know where near deserved... Yes he lacks pace but he's always battled well,, and been a true captain...and a great professional for the club... It seems like one little mistake in a game and everybody picks up on it... Hes not playing today for whatever reason and people are glad to see the back of him... Which in my opinion is wrong,, and I think every month the guy is getting better... And hopefully he as our captain can take us to the premier league.. Rant over :ayatollah:

'Every month he's getting better'.. Cool..!! So by 2015 hopefully he'll be at least a decent player... :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 am

With some fans he never recovered from his first year and the fact PR paid so much for him in terms of fee and wages.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 pm

He didn't put a foot wrong last night that's for sure!

:D

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

There was a mixture of him having regained his form and becoming comfortable with Turnere since P'boro that has resulted in some impressive defensive performances. Hope Hudson is back soon

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:29 pm

His Mrs has posted on Twitter that he was injured last night in the game and as of yet they dont know if its serious or not .