Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MEETING WITH ALAN WHITELEY "

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:36 pm

As you know I along with Annis and Gwyn attended a meeting this afternoon with Alan Whiteley, I will write up a report on the meeting later this week as tomorrow I will be in Coventry supporting the boys so will write everything up at a later date.

It was an interesting meeting, all your questions were asked plus some more, I found Alan Whiteley's approach to be refreshing and coupled with Malky Mackay there is a definite marked difference in the attitude of City officials as opposed to previous times.

As some of you are aware Dekel Keinan has moved on loan to Palace for 6 weeks and I can also state that the club are working extremely hard to bring a player in by Thursday. I overheard a converstion whilst being in the club but I will not repeat what was said as it was not meant for my ears and I made a deliberate attempt to move away from the conversation but you can be content in the knowledge that the club are trying.

Not to confuse anyone or send out a wrong signal Alan Whiteley did not mention Keinan or the possible incoming player.

There is a lot to write up from a meeting that took nearly 2 hours and I look forward to the responses.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MEETING WITH ALAN WHITELEY "

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 pm

:ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Look forward to it Mr Curtis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Brilliant looking forward to it.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 pm

look forward to reading it thanks :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm

I bet the 'Lonely Gunman' can't wait!! :lol:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Had an Email off TG this morning - don't worry lads TG,VT and the rest of the board are well aware that's this is a busy time in the fixture calendar and matters are well in hand :thumbup: Come January provided we are still in the mix and I can't see why we shouldn't be in the mix, then funds will be available to push on. We will all be celebrating come May :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Get in there you Neath Ninja! :ayatollah: :)

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Look forward to the report mate.

Apologies for not having time to post my questions yesterday, didn't arrive home until late on in the evening. Do you have Mr Whiteley's email address as I have a couple of questions I wouldn't mind asking him? TG seems to be ignoring my emails lately so might be more useful to ask someone else.

Cheers for the top trip on Saturday, see you soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 pm

cheers carl. wish adam (tylerdurdenisabluebird) went :lol: hope the atmopshere subject was brought up and had some positive replies :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 am

Bluebina wrote:Brilliant looking forward to it.

:thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 am

Looking forward to your write up Carl and hopefully welcoming a new Bluebird in time for the Forest game :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

carlccfc wrote:As you know I along with Annis and Gwyn attended a meeting this afternoon with Alan Whiteley, I will write up a report on the meeting later this week as tomorrow I will be in Coventry supporting the boys so will write everything up at a later date.

It was an interesting meeting, all your questions were asked plus some more, I found Alan Whiteley's approach to be refreshing and coupled with Malky Mackay there is a definite marked difference in the attitude of City officials as opposed to previous times.

As some of you are aware Dekel Keinan has moved on loan to Palace for 6 weeks and I can also state that the club are working extremely hard to bring a player in by Thursday. I overheard a converstion whilst being in the club but I will not repeat what was said as it was not meant for my ears and I made a deliberate attempt to move away from the conversation but you can be content in the knowledge that the club are trying.

Not to confuse anyone or send out a wrong signal Alan Whiteley did not mention Keinan or the possible incoming player.

There is a lot to write up from a meeting that took nearly 2 hours and I look forward to the responses.

Yes the wife and I wondered why you were all together having coffee. So that must have been after your meeting with Alan then, Carl looks the part with all his paper work in front of him. :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

FblockFrank wrote:
carlccfc wrote:As you know I along with Annis and Gwyn attended a meeting this afternoon with Alan Whiteley, I will write up a report on the meeting later this week as tomorrow I will be in Coventry supporting the boys so will write everything up at a later date.

Yes the wife and I wondered why you were all together having coffee. So that must have been after your meeting with Alan then, Carl looks the part with all his paper work in front of him. :old: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Frank, that was us preparing before we went in to the meeting. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
FblockFrank wrote:

:lol:

Frank, that was us preparing before we went in to the meeting. :lol: :ayatollah:

Opps :old: see now thats what you get from be hard of hearing. Must put my hearing aids in when I go out.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I am looking forward to this. Alan seems a sound man, and I hope any answers that certain people find contentious are treated with respect.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 am

Look forward to it, tonight Carlos :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: