Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff Stewards

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I havent been to many away games this seasson as i havent had the time,but last year i noticed that the home stewards at away games were very strict on us,espescially lst seasson and westham this year, the stewards were giving people warnings for swearing i mean come on... i think the cardiff stewards should start becoming more strict on the away fans and we will then see how they like it,
time for us to start getting treated fairly!

Re: Cardiff Stewards

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

I have no idea how strict our stewards are with the away fans??

and I dont think lowering our stadards to theres is the way forward, I actually enjoy having a team with a good away following at the CCS and im sure the club do with the income it brings

Re: Cardiff Stewards

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I have no idea how strict our stewards are with the away fans??

and I dont think lowering our stadards to theres is the way forward, I actually enjoy having a team with a good away following at the CCS and im sure the club do with the income it brings

well ive never heard of any unfairness of our stewards, im not saying they should lower the standards but im saying they should follow more by the "rules" as other stewards would say