Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bristol city didnt take a lot of fans to millwall today

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:13 pm

was that because it was on sky or was it a bubble game i thought bristol city supposed to have a good following or are they just picking there games

Re: bristol city didnt take a lot of fans to millwall today

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:15 pm

it could be the fact that its on sky, or their struggling and their support is not great anyway. average 13,000.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

murphy wrote:it could be the fact that its on sky, or their struggling and their support is not great anyway. average 13,000.

OK I do know the answer to this question!! They are fucked off with bubble matches like we are and are refusing to go on them. Also there is a bad history between these Clubs so that is why they dont travel .

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
murphy wrote:it could be the fact that its on sky, or their struggling and their support is not great anyway. average 13,000.

OK I do know the answer to this question!! They are fucked off with bubble matches like we are and are refusing to go on them. Also there is a bad history between these Clubs so that is why they dont travel .

what it a bubble for them today? when they played in bristol last season there was no restrictions.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 pm

murphy wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

what it a bubble for them today? when they played in bristol last season there was no restrictions.

I would have thought so i will find out Chief

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

wasnt there a bit of trouble in bristol last season