Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which is best for signal ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: What is the best phone company to have ?

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Orannd and t mobile work off the same signal masses, so you get the same standard. As for the orange hike, it's within inflation terms and conditions. If you go on store you'll see that each tariff is.50 more on its tariff and has been for months. So they are just moving customer before that tariff introduction in line with other customers. Your talking 50p max, it's tough times...don't be so bloody dramatic! All networks are doing it in one way or another.

But text is not good enough. I would expect a letter and we were NOT told that the prices would increase. :twisted: :twisted:

we were given texts, and a link on that text to the site page expalining everything you needed to know...you need a piece of paper? I like trees in the ground ta. :lol:

But I don't check my phone often.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Merlin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Merlin wrote:None of the above!

3 Mobile has been the best for me on an iPhone, next best in Cardiff is probably Vodafone

Try and leave 3 or get sense out of their Indian call centres. Horrendous.

I am not on contract on my iphone4 I have a sim 300 deal ;)

orange sim only £10.50 = 300 mins, ultd texts. :D

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Merlin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

3 Mobile has been the best for me on an iPhone, next best in Cardiff is probably Vodafone

But if they increase the prices, the contract can't be cancelled. :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Merlin wrote:
maccydee wrote:

But if they increase the prices, the contract can't be cancelled. :twisted: :twisted:

Why on earth would they increase charges unfairly knowing customers would use it as an excuse to end their contracts. Its a small price to pay in what is a European financial nightmare at the moment. If you dislike this then I suggest you read your next contract with a network from top to bottom, go on the website to read full T&T's. Orange, or any network for that matter are not gonna up their prices more than a few pence, otherwise you are going to lose custom...these companies have to make subtle increases to reflect the current economical climate, and if you look carefully, other networks have and are too. Its life, take it in the arse like the rest of us. :lol: