Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southampton have had a better start than Newcastle and QPR .

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Did the seasons they went up as champions, but can they sustain it ????

They are looking good so far but I don't think thy have as much quality in there squad?

It will be interesting to see if they can.

Re: Southampton have had a better start than Newcastle and QPR .

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Bluebina wrote:Did the seasons they went up as champions, but can they sustain it ????

They are looking good so far but I don't think thy have as much quality in there squad?

Cracking home form. 9 wins out of 9!!!!!
Will they sustain it............NAH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play though they are doing bloody well

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Remember Brighton were doing this well at the beginning, then their form dipped dramatically. Hopefully it will sooner or later :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Remember Brighton were doing this well at the beginning, then their form dipped dramatically. Hopefully it will sooner or later :lol: :ayatollah:

Good point they were flying and look shocking now things can change quickly in the championship :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm

I didnt think they would last as long as they have but they are looking pretty decent. They have quite a nice run in to the new year (Wurzels twice!) though Pompey away and Hull at home will be interesting.
They are getting big crowds too.
Funny thing is I didnt think that much about them when they came to us. God knows what will happen in this league!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Bluebina wrote:Did the seasons they went up as champions, but can they sustain it ????

We were all expecting Norwich to fall away last season, were'nt we?