Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nukes, your Day Report was excellent

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:04 pm

I thought I'd post it here, cos the nutters have hijacked it!

:lol:

The 1st paragraph, particularly, hit home. Just how I was feeling, but it's good to be back to a better mood about all things CCFC.

I was in the Toby in Newbury with Uncle Fester but I didn't see you. I'll say hello another time. Sent my nipper up to Bowmonster at the Mad Stad yesterday, though. His face was a picture when this little kid said "excuse me, are you Bowmonster?" I think he thought "shit, not another one I've fathered!"

Re: Nukes, your Day Report was excellent

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I thought I'd post it here, cos the nutters have hijacked it!

The 1st paragraph, particularly, hit home. Just how I was feeling, but it's good to be back to a better mood about all things CCFC.

I was in the Toby in Newbury with Uncle Fester but I didn't see you. I'll say hello another time. Sent my nipper up to Bowmonster at the Mad Stad yesterday, though. His face was a picture when this little kid said "excuse me, are you Bowmonster?" I think he thought "shit, not another one I've fathered!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 pm

I know mate :oops: :lol: :lol: Nice to meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

I know mate :oops: :lol: :lol: Nice to meet you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here.

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 pm

They have hijacked this one as well .........bastards :lol: any way thanks nedd :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They have hijacked this one as well .........bastards :lol: any way thanks nedd :ayatollah:

Good report (the original.. :D ) and good to see you and Harry too Nuc's! :D ;) :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

You missed him and Harry by seconds Nedd! :shock:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Hows the Piles Steve ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Not piles...Stacks!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Not piles...Stacks!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 pm

always a good read. especially when my name was mentioned :D great trip yesterday