Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Reading My Day report !!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
milly44 wrote:you lot talk some dross..
how some of you get hangovers is beyond me :?

Saddam - surely you cant get a hangover off panda pops :?
marc - from what bow man tells me, you cant drink ;)
baz - the one time i almost met you, you left the forresters by 1pm steaming (again bowmans words) :oops:
nukes - it is not humanly possible for you to get a hangover dringing cans off funsize lager ;)
Sam - everytime Sam gets drunk he seems to take a liking to pink lipstick and teddys :shock:
Wez - has to remain relatively sober to look after his son :)
Tony - Again cant get to pissed or he wont be able to put his annual nightly links up for the mornings papers ;)
Bowmonster - f*cking ANIMAL :lol:

If any of you are offended tough, unless is Sam and if thats the case I will ask fritzel if he wants to play hide and seek with me, until he calms down :cry: :oops:

No it's not Tony :lol: :lol:
Class Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Nathan ;) :ayatollah:

Re: Reading My Day report !!

Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm

milly44 wrote:you lot talk some dross..
how some of you get hangovers is beyond me :?

Saddam - surely you cant get a hangover off panda pops :?
marc - from what bow man tells me, you cant drink ;)
baz - the one time i almost met you, you left the forresters by 1pm steaming (again bowmans words) :oops:
nukes - it is not humanly possible for you to get a hangover dringing cans off funsize lager ;)
Sam - everytime Sam gets drunk he seems to take a liking to pink lipstick and teddys :shock:
Wez - has to remain relatively sober to look after his son :)
Tony - Again cant get to pissed or he wont be able to put his annual nightly links up for the mornings papers ;)
Bowmonster - f*cking ANIMAL :lol:

If any of you are offended tough, unless is Sam and if thats the case I will ask fritzel if he wants to play hide and seek with me, until he calms down :cry: :oops:

Class Mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: