Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Reading My Day report !!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Marc wrote:Just text him :lol: :lol: asked him his he out for a pint later :D .....Nukes, your thread has been well and truly hijacked :shock: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Marc :lol: :lol:
Nukes you will have to come with us next time mate :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Marc wrote:Just text him :lol: :lol: asked him his he out for a pint later :D .....Nukes, your thread has been well and truly hijacked :shock: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know :o :cry: Bugger off the lot of you :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Just got a reply from him ...................." In a right mess, haven't even got dressed, great day yesterday, think I will stay on the tea today"........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Marc wrote:Just got a reply from him ...................." In a right mess, haven't even got dressed, great day yesterday, think I will stay on the tea today"........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: He just sent me a text saying he didn't eat enough food yesterday :lol: :lol: What's our motto Marc , Eating is cheating :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:Just got a reply from him ...................." In a right mess, haven't even got dressed, great day yesterday, think I will stay on the tea today"........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: He just sent me a text saying he didn't eat enough food yesterday :lol: :lol: What's our motto Marc , Eating is cheating :lol:

Marc has never said that chief :o He always says "i am going for something to eat" and we never see him again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Marc has never said that chief :o He always says "i am going for something to eat" and we never see him again :lol: :lol: :lol:

he won;t be using that 1 next week as i am having his own plate made up from the buffet. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Bowmonster wrote:

Eating is cheating.....well unless you've had a shit load to drink and disappear to go looking for rizlas and end up with a large mixed doner kebab with chilli sauce, chips and a can of coke :oops: :oops: ....... :lol: :lol: .....Saddam didn't have his usual 9 burgers yesterday that's why I think he left earleir than he usually does ;) ;) ;)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Eating is cheating.....well unless you've had a shit load to drink and disappear to go looking for rizlas and end up with a large mixed doner kebab with chilli sauce, chips and a can of coke :oops: :oops: ....... :lol: :lol: .....Saddam didn't have his usual 9 burgers yesterday that's why I think he left earlier than he usually does ;) ;) ;)

You should of come on our Coach it was well civilized :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Eating is cheating.....well unless you've had a shit load to drink and disappear to go looking for rizlas and end up with a large mixed doner kebab with chilli sauce, chips and a can of coke :oops: :oops: ....... :lol: :lol: .....Saddam didn't have his usual 9 burgers yesterday that's why I think he left earleir than he usually does ;) ;) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: didnt eat at all yesterday thats y i was totally out of it by the time we got back to Cardiff. nothing to do with the amount of alcohol we all consumed.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:46 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: didnt eat at all yesterday thats y i was totally out of it by the time we got back to Cardiff. nothing to do with the amount of alcohol we all consumed.

Your'e sounding like Wes now Darren :lol: And also because you cant buy cans of fosters with a dash in. ;) :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Your'e sounding like Wes now Darren :lol:

:old: :old: :old: unlike wes though i will not be staying on the tea. gonna crack open a beer now to watch the footie with :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Hope you got Lemonade in the fridge ;)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Hope you got Lemonade in the fridge ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: sure i got some round here somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm doing the same Darren, couple of cans whilst on here Hijacking Nukies thread, keeping an eye on Leicester/Palace...come on Palace :D ....I'll have to convince Bomber to create an account (there again he can barely read his phone :lol: ). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Marc wrote:I'm doing the same Darren, couple of cans (without Lemonade) whilst on here Hijacking Nukies thread, keeping an eye on Leicester/Palace...come on Palace :D ....I'll have to convince Bomber to create an account (there again he can barely read his phone :lol: ). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Marc wrote:I'm doing the same Darren, couple of cans whilst on here Hijacking Nukies thread, keeping an eye on Leicester/Palace...come on Palace :D ....I'll have to convince Bomber to create an account (there again he can barely read his phone :lol: ). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Probably a good idea Marc having lemonade in your Beer, It might help you stay out a little longer :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 pm

only a couple 2day though. nothing like yesterdays intake. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i'm sure Nukes dont mind us taking over his thread :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:I'm doing the same Darren, couple of cans whilst on here Hijacking Nukies thread, keeping an eye on Leicester/Palace...come on Palace :D ....I'll have to convince Bomber to create an account (there again he can barely read his phone :lol: ). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Probably a good idea Marc having lemonade in your Beer, It might help you stay out a little longer :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....No Lee, you just have an abnormal resistance to Strongbow..... :shock: :shock: .....Spoke to Mr Salim earlier and even he says the strongbow has a lot to answer for, he's the size of a silverback and even he was bolloxed....(The Bomb is on the piss in the Tavi) :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i will bring him a suprise next week that will defo keep him out a bit longer. ;)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:03 pm

saddam wrote:only a couple 2day though. nothing like yesterdays intake. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i'm sure Nukes dont mind us taking over his thread :lol:

Yes i do :o :lol: i demand that all your posts be deleted :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Great report Nukes,

Sounds like I missed out on a great trip, spent the day with my son in Kent, so just as good, but less alcohol.

See u tuesday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Get in I got a mention :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:53 pm

awesome trip. was a laugh as usual. i got a mention too! get in :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:24 am

you lot talk some dross..
how some of you get hangovers is beyond me :?

Saddam - surely you cant get a hangover off panda pops :?
marc - from what bow man tells me, you cant drink ;)
baz - the one time i almost met you, you left the forresters by 1pm steaming (again bowmans words) :oops:
nukes - it is not humanly possible for you to get a hangover dringing cans off funsize lager ;)
Sam - everytime Sam gets drunk he seems to take a liking to pink lipstick and teddys :shock:
Wez - has to remain relatively sober to look after his son :)
Tony - Again cant get to pissed or he wont be able to put his annual nightly links up for the mornings papers ;)
Bowmonster - f*cking ANIMAL :lol:

If any of you are offended tough, unless is Sam and if thats the case I will ask fritzel if he wants to play hide and seek with me, until he calms down :cry: :oops:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 am

milly44 wrote:you lot talk some dross..

baz - the one time i almost met you, you left the forresters by 1pm steaming (again bowmans words) :oops:
nukes - it is not humanly possible for you to get a hangover dringing cans off funsize lager ;)
Sam - everytime Sam gets drunk he seems to take a liking to pink lipstick and teddys :shock:
Tony - Again cant get to pissed or he wont be able to put his annual nightly links up for the mornings papers ;)

If any of you are offended tough, unless is Sam and if thats the case I will ask fritzel if he wants to play hide and seek with me, until he calms down :cry: :oops:

That Strongbow has a lot to answer to,im sticking with just the carling now!!! :oops:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am

Milly-- Got outdrunk by a 6 stone 17 year old :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Class Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Class Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Nathan ;) :ayatollah: