Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Reading My Day report !!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Marc wrote:Sounds like a good one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The Chlamydia chant was class :lol: ....we ended up in the Hogs head and a gay bar before that :shock: :shock: :shock: (Bowmonsters call) ;) ......cracking day, and will see you Tuesday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you still looking for a shop for rizzlas ;) Glad to see you are still alive. :lol:
It wasn't a gay bar it was just the manager was :lol:[/quote]
let me guess did Marc do his usual ;) i will make sure i bring some spare rizla next week for you Marc and there will be a buffet so you will have to do really well to have an excuse to leave early :oops:
mentioned it to my missus that if your stuck next week and she don't mind and said your welcome for a dinner aswell before you drive back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I lasted longer than you :D :D .......Nice one for the offer mate, much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Sick of the drive every week, especially hungover to f**k :lol: :lol:[/quote]
i came home had the missus do me a fry up. ate that and fell asleep on the sofa. woke up at about 12.30 n went to bed :oops:[/quote]
After 1 in the Duke when we got back we headed to the Canton Cross for Carol's 50th stayed til about 11pm with Wes and Bomber :ayatollah:[/quote]

Was i there???? :oops:[/quote]
Oh yeah i got to speak to you twice :lol: :lol: second time when you thought we were two nil up :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Bloody hell Sam yes you were it's come back to me now :lol: :oops:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 pm

That Strongbow's got a lot to answer to!!! :oops:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Bloody hell Sam yes you were it's come back to me now :lol: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 pm

sam salim wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Bloody hell Sam yes you were it's come back to me now :lol: :oops:

That will teach me starting at 7am :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:55 pm

sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was a gd day,i'm glad i never came back to canton with u as i was already well on my way ;)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 pm

saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: was a gd day,i'm glad i never came back to canton with u as i was already well on my way ;)

Did you enjoy the song we sang for you as you were getting off the bus ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
sam salim wrote:

That will teach me starting at 7am :lol:

You done a 16 hour shift :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ......Unreal :lol: :lol: :D :D ....

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Did you enjoy the song we sang for you as you were getting off the bus ? :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Just remembered the songs we were singing to Saddam......Fuckin Class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Bloody hell a AAMB forum bus. "Day report" gets taken over by some pissed up rednecks who hijacked some Coach from Canton. :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Just remembered the songs we were singing to Saddam......Fuckin Class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell a AAMB forum bus. "Day report" gets taken over by some pissed up rednecks who hijacked some Coach from Canton. :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

What were those then Chief ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:Bloody hell a AAMB forum bus. "Day report" gets taken over by some pissed up rednecks who hijacked some Coach from Canton. :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:
were all blue arn't we

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Cream always rises to the top Chief ;) :D :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Marc wrote:

Cream always rises to the top Chief ;) :D :ayatollah:

In your case Sperm Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: This thread is only 50 mis old but has had over 45 posts on it :o :ayatollah: :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 pm

wait till Wez comes online and gives his version of yesterdays events as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm

saddam wrote:wait till Wez comes online and gives his version of yesterdays events as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im dreading it!!! :oops:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm

saddam wrote:wait till Wez comes online and gives his version of yesterdays events as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If he can remember the day, He was in a bit of state getting out the taxi last night :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Were is Wez's day report from yesterday :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

If he can remember the day, He was in a bit of state getting out the taxi last night :lol: :lol:

where did it drop him rumney police station :lol: :oops: ;)
did he remember to shut the door when he got out :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:25 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Just had a text back off him, Said he is in a right mess and still in his bedclothes :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Just had a text back off him, Said he is in a right mess and still in his bedclothes :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Class, our Wez is :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...was knocking them back yesterday wasn't he, Becks Vier if my memory serves me correct... :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

text him back and tell him to power up his p.c and get typing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Tell Wez to get his own f*cking thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:30 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Lets all text him, He will get the message then :lol: :lol: Excuse the pun :oops:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Tell Wez to get his own f*cking thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Just text him :lol: :lol: asked him his he out for a pint later :D .....Nukes, your thread has been well and truly hijacked :shock: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Lets all text him, He will get the message then :lol: :lol: Excuse the pun :oops:

send me his number i aint got it :ayatollah: