Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading My Day report !!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I have been on many away Days over the years but yesterday was so so special. The passion is there from the Players to our wonderful Manager and it is transferring itself onto the supporters after it being drained from us under the leadership of Dave Jones. Dont get me wrong under Dave Jones we had 3 Wembley appearances but even then it was a them and us, and i and many others hated it, and it got to the stage that some of us was falling out of love with the City. But not now !! Personally i am loving it and for the first time League position doesn't really bother me i am just loving my time watching Malkys Men turn this Club back to what it was. Malky i salute you !!.

This is our closest trip of the season and it was a lye in for many as our Coach wasn't getting to Castleton until 10.05. The Coach was full to the rafters and everyone was Buzzing,most of my Mates was on the Canton Coach Marc, Bomber, Lee (Bowmonster) Wes, Saddam, ETC and i was hoping to meet up with them at Newbury but unfortunately that was not possible, But Lads we will meet up on Tuesday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The Journey up was quick and i have to apologize to Annis for the behaviour of my son Regan (Harry) as it was a disgrace that he was taking the piss out of your Book, and i can assure you he has been punished severely and harshly today. I made him sit on the naughty step for 15 seconds until he promised he would behave next time :lol: :lol:

We got to Newbury to a Toby pub which the Bogs was outside in a portacabin, but the Beer was good and the conversation was good. We got to the ground in good time and we made our way to the top of the stand where we stayed with Bluenile and his Son, the Atmosphere was electric and the volume deafening. I will leave the Match Report to Ian but it was the best away game for many a season to me.
The Banter with Fatty and his Girlfriend Chlamydia was brilliant, The smoke bombs helped crank up the atmosphere, and it was just like the old Days because well do whatever we want :lol: :lol:

The Journey home was a very happy one and it was nice to hear Sam had called saying how much he loved the result today , and it was a call of a supporter, it is great to hear that Sam still loves and follows this Club. The Forum Bus still remains the best Coach to travel on IMO it is a great bunch of Lads and Premiere took masses of Photos and i look forward to seeing then. Steve SB1 (Uncle Fester) it was good seeing you again along with Fishy, Lewis, and many more.

And to finish on i would like to thank everyone that signed the petition yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Reading My Day report !!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 pm

:lol:

No problems with Harry Potter, everyones allowed their opinions. :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes good to see you again and yet once again another Successful trip and most of your new friends were on our bus. :lol: :ayatollah:

Yes it shows Sam still cares :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Steve it wasn't a lie in for me i was on the strongbow at 7am in the Duke of Clarence :shock: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Great report of the day Nukes, it was a fantastic trip all round, and i really enjoyed you and young Harry's company yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: P.S Harry taking the piss out of Annis's book, there's no respect with these youngsters today is there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

No problems with Harry Potter, everyones allowed their opinions. :lol: :ayatollah:
I will get the little bugger to read it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D
Yes good to see you again and yet once again another Successful trip and most of your new friends were on our bus. :lol: :ayatollah:
A fantastic crew Chief. Had a good chat with Carl on the way home, on a few recent topics. Enjoyed that

Yes it does and i am glad he still keeps in touch. Weather you agree with him or not, one thing that you can't argue with is his passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Sounds like a good one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The Chlamydia chant was class :lol: ....we ended up in the Hogs head and a gay bar before that :shock: :shock: :shock: (Bowmonsters call) ;) ......cracking day, and will see you Tuesday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Marc wrote:Sounds like a good one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The Chlamydia chant was class :lol: ....we ended up in the Hogs head and a gay bar before that :shock: :shock: :shock: (Bowmonsters call) ;) ......cracking day, and will see you Tuesday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you still looking for a shop for rizzlas ;) Glad to see you are still alive. :lol:
It wasn't a gay bar it was just the manager was :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Steve it wasn't a lie in for me i was on the strongbow at 7am in the Duke of Clarence :shock: :ayatollah:

good job it was only a close trip or i would have had you all out even earlier :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Steve it wasn't a lie in for me i was on the strongbow at 7am in the Duke of Clarence :shock: :ayatollah:

good job it was only a close trip or i would have had you all out even earlier :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Cracking day Darren, Thankyou for booking us on that bus, A great bunch on there. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:Sounds like a good one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The Chlamydia chant was class :lol: ....we ended up in the Hogs head and a gay bar before that :shock: :shock: :shock: (Bowmonsters call) ;) ......cracking day, and will see you Tuesday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you still looking for a shop for rizzlas ;) Glad to see you are still alive. :lol:

Ended up in a Kebab shop :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .......great day as usual, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why did you bring Canton Stand Baz with you Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluenile the pleasure was all ours.
Lee up drinking at 7 :o :o Jeez that's cool. You lot would put Darcey to shame :lol: :lol: :lol:

blue nile wrote:Great report of the day Nukes, it was a fantastic trip all round, and i really enjoyed you and young Harry's company yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: P.S Harry taking the piss out of Annis's book, there's no respect with these youngsters today is there :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
None at all. " MY STORY IS MY BEST SO FAR IN MY OPINION " :cry: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Ended up in a Kebab shop :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .......great day as usual, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You left a near full pint of guiness as well, Bomber is not very happy with you :lol:

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Did they put you on the spit roast Marc :lol: :lol:

Bowmonster wrote:

let me guess did Marc do his usual ;) i will make sure i bring some spare rizla next week for you Marc and there will be a buffet so you will have to do really well to have an excuse to leave early :oops:
mentioned it to my missus that if your stuck next week and she don't mind and said your welcome for a dinner aswell before you drive back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:

A fantastic crew Chief. Had a good chat with Carl on the way home, on a few recent topics. Enjoyed that

Yes it does and i am glad he still keeps in touch. Weather you agree with him or not, one thing that you can't argue with is his passion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve,

Your right he has not even read it yet :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lock him in a room with it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

Cracking day Darren, Thankyou for booking us on that bus, A great bunch on there. :ayatollah:

no problems mate. as it was 2 buses the regulars were split between the 2 you will have to join us for another 1 when its just the 1 bus. much better imo. :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:
blue nile wrote:Great report of the day Nukes, it was a fantastic trip all round, and i really enjoyed you and young Harry's company yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: P.S Harry taking the piss out of Annis's book, there's no respect with these youngsters today is there :lol: :lol: :lol:

None at all. " MY STORY IS MY BEST SO FAR IN MY OPINION " :cry: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got to agree with that Annis i personally loved the Book. IT was the clever mixing of being a Football Lad with how you made your buisness empire. I rate that book along with The Valley Rams Book :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

let me guess did Marc do his usual ;) i will make sure i bring some spare rizla next week for you Marc and there will be a buffet so you will have to do really well to have an excuse to leave early :oops:
mentioned it to my missus that if your stuck next week and she don't mind and said your welcome for a dinner aswell before you drive back. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You guessed right Darren :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

no problems mate. as it was 2 buses the regulars were split between the 2 you will have to join us for another 1 when its just the 1 bus. much better imo. :ayatollah:

Definately Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Steve,

Your right he has not even read it yet :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lock him in a room with it. :lol: :ayatollah:

I would have to take his Razzle mag of him first then Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I lasted longer than you :D :D .......Nice one for the offer mate, much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Sick of the drive every week, especially hungover to f**k :lol: :lol:

where is Wez's day report to Lee? get him on the case tell him were waiting for it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Oy get this Canton Bus lot off our thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I lasted longer than you :D :D .......Nice one for the offer mate, much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....Sick of the drive every week, especially hungover to f**k :lol: :lol:

i came home had the missus do me a fry up. ate that and fell asleep on the sofa. woke up at about 12.30 n went to bed :oops:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Got to agree with that Annis i personally loved the Book. IT was the clever mixing of being a Football Lad with how you made your buisness empire. I rate that book along with The Valley Rams Book :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you CHIEF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:Oy get this Canton Bus lot off our thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nuclearblue wrote:Oy get this Canton Bus lot off our thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:43 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

i came home had the missus do me a fry up. ate that and fell asleep on the sofa. woke up at about 12.30 n went to bed :oops:

After 1 in the Duke when we got back we headed to the Canton Cross for Carol's 50th stayed til about 11pm with Wes and Bomber :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

After 1 in the Duke when we got back we headed to the Canton Cross for Carol's 50th stayed til about 11pm with Wes and Bomber :ayatollah:

Was i there???? :oops: