Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEWARDS WERE SHOCKING

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Before the game myself and a couple of mates went to stand next to the reading fans by the big telly then a few stewards came over and told us all to sit down, there were loads of other boys there aswell and most of us refused. Then 3 minutes later they checked our tickets and told us to get to our actual seats. This was all before the game which makes it even more shocking. Then in the game we stood up right at the back and they didn't bat an eyelid! And they let our fans set off 2 smoke grenades! Standing is not illegal for f**k sake :twisted:

Re: STEWARDS WERE SHOCKING

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64088

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

they let reading get away with murder yest summed it up with that knob behind scoreboard he was there for good 2/3 mins goading city fans

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

tomo wrote:they let reading get away with murder yest summed it up with that knob behind scoreboard he was there for good 2/3 mins goading city fans

i know aye :roll:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 pm

tomo wrote:they let reading get away with murder yest summed it up with that knob behind scoreboard he was there for good 2/3 mins goading city fans

I did notice they never stopped the Reading fans who ran over to the Cardiff section. :roll:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:16 pm

thank you annis at least someone else seen wot really happened if were in the wrong ill say so but yest we did nothing wrong if you look at vid you will notice it was from there end so looked worse than wot it was but never showed the prick behind the scoreboard wot makes it worse is the stewards knew his name

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:18 pm

tomo wrote:thank you annis at least someone else seen wot really happened if were in the wrong ill say so but yest we did nothing wrong if you look at vid you will notice it was from there end so looked worse than wot it was but never showed the prick behind the scoreboard wot makes it worse is the stewards knew his name

Correct Tom, there is always two sides to a story, they started it and continued to taunt Cardiff fans, yet they were never moved back.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 pm

annis i was right by there and when we scored 2nd goal another 2 reading came charging over to the barrier but we just stood there laughing them

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:22 pm

tomo wrote:annis i was right by there and when we scored 2nd goal another 2 reading came charging over to the barrier but we just stood there laughing them

Tomo
I believe you and you did the right thing. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Also i seen some proper police brutality when it kicked off first, I seen one of our own fans running up to the steps then one of the policemen grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the floor :roll: They don't care mun

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Before the game myself and a couple of mates went to stand next to the reading fans by the big telly then a few stewards came over and told us all to sit down, there were loads of other boys there aswell and most of us refused. Then 3 minutes later they checked our tickets and told us to get to our actual seats. This was all before the game which makes it even more shocking. Then in the game we stood up right at the back and they didn't bat an eyelid! And they let our fans set off 2 smoke grenades! Standing is not illegal for f**k sake :twisted:

you should do as you are told little boy. dragging the clubs good name through the mud. :o No you are right standing is not illegal but you are ignoring the stadium rules on the back of your ticket.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

dai-ton wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Before the game myself and a couple of mates went to stand next to the reading fans by the big telly then a few stewards came over and told us all to sit down, there were loads of other boys there aswell and most of us refused. Then 3 minutes later they checked our tickets and told us to get to our actual seats. This was all before the game which makes it even more shocking. Then in the game we stood up right at the back and they didn't bat an eyelid! And they let our fans set off 2 smoke grenades! Standing is not illegal for f**k sake :twisted:

you should do as you are told little boy. dragging the clubs good name through the mud. :o No you are right standing is not illegal but you are ignoring the stadium rules on the back of your ticket.

Just checked my ticket Chief and it says naff all about not standing :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
dai-ton wrote:

Just checked mine aswell :ayatollah: I bet he's feeling like a tit now :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:30 pm

i checked my ticket about standing aswell especially after leeds,to be fair i was near the front and the stewards 2 females and an elderley gent were sound.
sorry you boys had to put up with some shit

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:33 pm

regulations surrounding standing in stadiums
http://www.safetyatsportsgrounds.org.uk/docs/stand.rtf

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:43 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:regulations surrounding standing in stadiums

Bollocks to the regulations. Regulations stops people enjoying themselves, :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Bollocks to the regulations. Regulations stops people enjoying themselves, :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well thats up to you

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:50 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

well thats up to you

Regulations tell you not to drink a certain amount of alcohol a week, yet I bet you do.

And if you don't, many healthcare professionals say alcohol benefits your heart.

The ludicrous world of regulations

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:07 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
dai-ton wrote:

not

not realy nob you know the rules :lol: so stop moaning like a little school kid. :roll:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:29 pm

dai-ton wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
dai-ton wrote:

not

not realy nob you know the rules :lol: so stop moaning like a little school kid. :roll:

Look mate i doubt you even went yesterday. And like tylerdurdenisabluebird said about drinking regulations, do you ever stick to the certain amount of units per week? I doubt it

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

well thats up to you

Alright back off a touch Chief. Regulations on this site clearly says "No knobs to quote regulations unless quoting this one" So that told you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 pm

rhys they were obviously going to be shocking when our stewards wernt there :roll:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
Marc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

well thats up to you

Alright back off a touch Chief. Regulations on this site clearly says "No knobs to quote regulations unless quoting this one" So that told you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: