O/T Football Manager 12

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Anyone got it ?? if so is it better than 11 thinking about downloading it now

Re: O/T Football Manager 12

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Just posted the same thing :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:11 pm

I think it's much better than FM11, a lot more in depth imo. One good added feature is the way you can talk to players, you are given a choice whether to say something aggressively, assertively, passionately, calmly, cautiously or reluctantly and the way you say something generates a different reaction from the players/team.

The match engine is much better as well showing different camera angles depending on where on the pitch the ball is. I selected Gunnarsson to take the throws for instance and when he did his run up to hurl a long one in, the camera went directly behind him to give a good view of his run up. If you're unsure whether to get it, have a quick go at the demo and I am sure that'll be enough to convince you to buy the full game.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm

brilliant game. lua lua on a free is a brilliant signing. anyone recommend any good cheap players?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:22 pm

ccfclover wrote:brilliant game. lua lua on a free is a brilliant signing. anyone recommend any good cheap players?

Get Billy Sharp. He scores 20+ every season. And Goulon CDM is great.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Darwin Quintero is a must up front under 2m and bangs them in for fun, an would also try signing Andile Jali can get him for 250k start of game

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

ccfclover wrote:brilliant game. lua lua on a free is a brilliant signing. anyone recommend any good cheap players?

Nicky Law was a brilliant winger for me when I signed him in January, didn't see much of him after that though as I missed out on promotion and the club cut my wage budget by 25% while demanding promotion so I left.