Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN MAKLY DO IT ? YES HE CAN !

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 am

Do you think with the way we are playing now, that we have a chance of finishing this season in a top 2 places?
In the past we have always had a good go at top teams and beat a good few of them , but the low end teams in games we should have killed off ,we have let go.
But now Im sure I can say ,we can all see with this team we have now, is a play for everyone attitude about them.
Ok we still can let a last min goal in, but even then our heads don't drop, we just all roll up our sleeves get stuck back in again.

The teams above us now have been doing very well so far, but as we know all teams take a dip in form at sometime in the season, and that slip up by the other teams is all we need to break into one of the top 2 spots.
I believe we can do it, and I'm sure the confidence within the team is ,the same and they believe they can do it.
We now have a never say Die attitude that I didn't see under DJ, no more just standing with hands in pockets or hands on hips.
MM is almost on the pitch with his team and his inspiration is second to none. Also with our brilliant Fans making up the 12 man, this year nothing is impossible for us. ON AND UP WE GO BLUEBIRDS ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MALKS A BLUE BIRD HE HAS FIXED IT ! MALKS A BLUEBIRD YES HE IS >