A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Yesterday (pic)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:42 am

Passion !!!!!!!

Re: Malky Yesterday (pic)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 am

s8wrd wrote:Image

Passion !!!!!!!

Yes thats what I love and have missed for over 6 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:46 am

Passion !!!!!!!

BELIEVE!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:48 am

The new fergie
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:05 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Did he come right over to the City end?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Cracking pic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Shows how much it means to him and us all :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:28 pm

iv always been a proud bluebird but after seeing that pic of malky makes me feel an even prouder bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and the cracking result yesterday makes it feel even better BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Passion !!!!!!!

Anyone spot the difference ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:31 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Did he come right over to the City end?

No, but he acknowledged us, which is more than a certain ex-manager.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:33 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Brilliant to see. I am making a rare ccs appearance on Saturday and for the first time at the ccs I'm excited

I'm sure our stewards will do their best to spoil it for you.

Brilliant atmosphere yesterday and most of us stood for the whole game without any hassle whatsoever.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Malky has the potential to be our greatest Manager ever. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes thats what I love and have missed for over 6 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pull the other one Blue. You don't get to FA Cup Final , Playoff final and countless top 6 finishes with out having a passion and being somewhat good at your job. The Jones bashing is OTT

The man a lot of good for our Club , sure it was time to go and Jones messed up last season, but that doesn't take back from what a fantastic job the man did for the Club , more so when he took over the Club with massive money issues .

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm

ELY BOY wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:Brilliant to see. I am making a rare ccs appearance on Saturday and for the first time at the ccs I'm excited

Brilliant atmosphere yesterday and most of us stood for the whole game without any hassle whatsoever.

No doubt they will mate but hopefully be a decent atmosphere if forest bring a few

I think so.

If we beat Coventry on Tuesday prior to that, then it will certainly add to the atmosphere as well. We'll be looking for a 100% record in November, which is what I predicted - can't be bothered searching for my post, though.

:ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:33 pm

smilebit wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Pull the other one Blue. You don't get to FA Cup Final , Playoff final and countless top 6 finishes with out having a passion and being somewhat good at your job. The Jones bashing is OTT

The man a lot of good for our Club , sure it was time to go and Jones messed up last season, but that doesn't take back from what a fantastic job the man did for the Club , more so when he took over the Club with massive money issues .

Agreed, although he failed himself and the club with his attitude towards the media and the fans, in my opinion.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Passion !!!!!!!

I love it! :) :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

No doubt they will mate but hopefully be a decent atmosphere if forest bring a few

I think so.

If we beat Coventry on Tuesday prior to that, then it will certainly add to the atmosphere as well. We'll be looking for a 100% record in November, which is what I predicted - can't be bothered searching for my post, though.

:ayatollah:

Luckily for you John I was bothered enough to find it :lol:

Re: Oh no! Its November! How many this year?
by Nedd Glas ยป Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

All 15, thanks very much.

I've got an old fixture list. Just checked the club's official site.

I think they're all winnable games and we can win the lot in November. We certainly don't seem to be chokers......

.... except against Peterborough!

Born in Cardiff and lived in Neath since 1992

Nedd Glas

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62982&p=592192#p592192

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Cheers, Carl.

Here's hoping it happens. "Hoping" be buggered, we WILL do it!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:09 pm

A job well done. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:21 pm

smilebit wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

At last. Someone on here who speaks sense, is clearly unbiased and with a proper knowledge of the game.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:21 pm

dj3.jpg

Oh wrong Photo :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:11 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

Agreed, although he failed himself and the club with his attitude towards the media and the fans, in my opinion.

I think Jones let himself and the Club down last season and I never liked how he had fav players that would seem to play no matter their performance , or how Jones would never change the formation and bring subs on with less than 20 mins to go.
That will not change the fact what a good Job did for Jones did for us 4 to 5 years in charge

Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:09 pm

smilebit wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

I think Jones let himself and the Club down last season and I never liked how he had fav players that would seem to play no matter their performance , or how Jones would never change the formation and bring subs on with less than 20 mins to go.
That will not change the fact that Jones did a good job for us for 4 to 5 years in charge

Agreed.