Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yesterdays goals (the video)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 am

we are on at around 17 minutes 50 seconds :thumbup: - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 9_11_2011/

Re: Yesterdays goals (the video)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 am

ihatealiens wrote:we are on at around 17 minutes 50 seconds :thumbup: - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... 9_11_2011/

Whitts wonder goal. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Nice one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..Cracking

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 pm

that was the 1st time i seen whitts goal. i missed it yesterday as i was walking up the steps.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:31 pm

what a goal thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Love the reaction of Ben Turner @18:50 after Hudson's goal. Passion that we need, just like Gerrard at Doncaster

Gerrard @ Doncaster.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Bluetaf wrote:Love the reaction of Ben Turner @18:50 after Hudson's goal. Passion that we need, just like Gerrard at Doncaster

Gerrard @ Doncaster.jpg

At the same time you can see my reaction. 2nd row with my boys. Brilliant. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:Love the reaction of Ben Turner @18:50 after Hudson's goal. Passion that we need, just like Gerrard at Doncaster

Gerrard @ Doncaster.jpg

At the same time you can see my reaction. 2nd row with my boys. Brilliant. :ayatollah:

Gareth if you need a lift anytime just message me or text
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

You have a message

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Bluetaf wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Gerrard @ Doncaster.jpg

Gareth if you need a lift anytime just message me or text
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

You have a message

Cheers mate. Next game i'm off to is Middlesboro on Dec 17th and am prob going to Forest away. Will be in touch.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Gerrard @ Doncaster.jpg

That's Paul Quinn, not Gerrard!