Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Malky's questions and answers with the 1927 ccfc fans "

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 am

Great report!! :clap:

I loved the bit about the meercats bobbing up and down at West Ham. He's right too!
The replay from behind Rudy shows them all twitching and getting all excited :lol:

But the best reaction to that goal was Malkys!!

He is a very passionate bloke and kicks every ball along with the players, but HIS
face and reaction when it went in, and on seeing how his supporters went nuts was
a bit like a feller whod just discovered a monster inside his pants :lol: :lol:

"Stay calm, stay calm, keep it under control... f**k THIS FEELS GOOD!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 am

Good report I enjoyed reading that.

Had to laugh at the Meerkat joke but I think it tells you everything you want to know about MM, besides being a very professional manager deep down he is a fan. As a fan he understands what it means to see a team give everything for the shirt and as a manager he understands how important being appreciated by the fans is.

Our best signing for years in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 am

castleblue wrote:Good report I enjoyed reading that.

Had to laugh at the Meerkat joke but I think it tells you everything you want to know about MM, besides being a very professional manager deep down he is a fan. As a fan he understands what it means to see a team give everything for the shirt and as a manager he understands how important being appreciated by the fans is.

Our best signing for years in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, I really enjoyed the report too, I agree with you Malky one of our best ever signings. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Gary, I really enjoyed the report too, I agree with you Malky one of our best ever signings. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought our fans brought a real atmosphere to the game. It was really fantastic. It really blew me away and I wanted to thank them at the end.

A quote from MM post match interview and having watched it you can see he absolutely meant every word. What a difference from the last couple of years because the fans have always been there but we were just told we are buffoons who need to get a grip.

I listened to the game on Cardiff City Player yesterday and I have to say the support given by our fans was absolutely fantastic. Those 4,000 who made thr trip did us proud yesterday as did our team and manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:53 am

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought our fans brought a real atmosphere to the game. It was really fantastic. It really blew me away and I wanted to thank them at the end.

A quote from MM post match interview and having watched it you can see he absolutely meant every word. What a difference from the last couple of years because the fans have always been there but we were just told we are buffoons who need to get a grip.

I listened to the game on Cardiff City Player yesterday and I have to say the support given by our fans was absolutely fantastic. Those 4,000 who made thr trip did us proud yesterday as did our team and manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gary, he gets better and better, I love it . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Brilliant report, love the detail MM seems to be going into with everything, scouting, signing players and reports on oppistion teams etc.

Class act! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:31 pm

A great write up many thanks for posting :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Fantastic read , weve been missing this type of information , very refreshing . Reading between the lines Langston debt needs sorting and soon , cant see players coming january as we all think as club being run on major donsize budget this season and
hope we nick play off final with a smal squad

Malasians want Prem success but will try this time with passionate manager and squad who want to wear the shirt .

Weve all said it but 3 players in now or Jan Will get us closer to Prem - stats and work ethic are proving that

Fantastic report - MM great manager , hope malasians back him so he does not consider leving if approached by club with Money :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

A great read and write up!!
Breath of fresh air MM really is :ayatollah:

Really interesting questions and answers! :ayatollah:

City on the up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm

A good report there.Starting to get very professional in all parts of the club putting all the blocks in place for the future.When the Langston debt is finaly cleared our club will be up there with the best run clubs .Thanks again for the report :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Excellent report and thanks to the writer for taking their time and putting this out for City fans to read everywhere.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Not my work but one of our members' wrote the above for his blog

http://spiritofmirko.com/2011/11/19/an- ... ky-mackay/

Great evening

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:34 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:Not my work but one of our members' wrote the above for his blog

http://spiritofmirko.com/2011/11/19/an- ... ky-mackay/

Great evening

Thank you Matt, TLG, tells me it was your brother who wrote it, very much appreciated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Brilliant read (thanks to the poster) and Malky becomes more impressive everytime you find out something new about him. Everything from fan involvement, pathways to the first team and a pragmatic perspective towards January signings makes me have so much more faith and trust in our manager.

Top bloke :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Excellent! Fascinating read. Well done Matt, and all the 1927 Club :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Great read and very encouraging.

I felt I was back at Upton Park when he described that moment.

I'm still pinching myself about the set up we have now compared to what we have had over the last 5 seasons. I do agree with MM about the other teams with bigger squads being there or abouts at the end. Against all odds I really hope we are. :ayatollah: