Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Refs and shit..

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 am

Whilst listening to our game on CCFC Player I had the Southampton Brighton game on the TV, channel that doesn't usually carry UK games mostly German, Itlaian, Spanish stuff.

Brighton were robbed, two penalties that never were, a player sent off for Brigton for a gesture to the ref of taking a back hander. Probably won't show it on TV in UK but Tarr..something was making huge gestures to his pocket, pointing at the ref and with my limited lip reading, was saying something along the lines of "you're on the take you f*cking white b*stard" and "go f**k yourself you bald c**t".

That is baldcuntism that should not be tollerated. We as a so called civilsed society should not accept this.

Keep Baldcuntism out of Football, they have that keep rascism out of football thing, but Baldcuntism affects everyone be they a human, a dog, a fish, all sorts even women..

:ayatollah:

Re: Refs and shit..

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:03 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:Whilst listening to our game on CCFC Player I had the Southampton Brighton game on the TV, channel that doesn't usually carry UK games mostly German, Itlaian, Spanish stuff.

Brighton were robbed, two penalties that never were, a player sent off for Brigton for a gesture to the ref of taking a back hander. Probably won't show it on TV in UK but Tarr..something was making huge gestures to his pocket, pointing at the ref and with my limited lip reading, was saying something along the lines of "you're on the take you f*cking white b*stard" and "go f**k yourself you bald c**t".

That is baldcuntism that should not be tollerated. We as a so called civilsed society should not accept this.

Keep Baldcuntism out of Football, they have that keep rascism out of football thing, but Baldcuntism affects everyone be they a human, a dog, a fish, all sorts even women..

We'd have a bloody field da with that one :lol:

Re: Refs and shit..

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 am

Best get on it Lawnmower straight off mate.

Get in for some funding from the Welsh errmm whatever its called before the lefty theatre folk tap up Mike Morris.

Baldcuntism..............

Copyright CardiffCityForum.

As isms go there some mileage in this one.