Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i've just wrote into Dear Diedre...,

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 am

I recently slept with my best mates mum,
ever since that night I have felt extremely guilty mainly because his dad had only just got me a
job working in his cafe.

It was a cold october night, and she picked me up in her jeep as I was going to watch the football that evening with
my mate,
we spoke briefly and she seemed really friendly, thought nothing of it at first.
Then I get home after the football to find a message on my facebook, 'hey I bet you'v got a really big co*k'
so i reply it's bigger than your sons apparently, .. so she say, oh my... that's bigger than steve's (her husband)
so I just put 'smiley face'
his mum 'do you fancy meeting me tommorow after the school run '? ,
so we meet up , picks me up in her jeep, we arrive down a lane near caerphilly castle, she casually bend over and slips down her leggings, I undo my fly... slap it in, give her the old rogerrr, quite a public place (no one around) , finish off and re'do my fly...
we then drove back and she droped me off by a macdonalds, went home.
seen her husband the next day he said , good night? I said yeh kind of, '

I feel quite bad I dont know whether to tell her husband or my best mate,

oh, p.s, I also had my results back from the gum the previous week and it say's I tested positive for clymidia,

Re: i've just wrote into Dear Diedre...,

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 am

Are you (in reality) the fat bloke from the Reading end today?? The boys were singing something about him and his girlfriend possibly having that particular condition!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: