Midfield general wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:Ken Morgans mob.

sounds like an estate agents to me obviously a nobody like yourself :lol:

where in merthyr are you then Ian..?

If its ian howells aka cakey he lives under the footbridge by merthyr college

Re: Alan hansen

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I couldnt give too fucks if ken morgan was bruce lee's best m8 back in the day it dont make you anymore worthless polo on a forum posting bullshit if living off someone elses reputation is what your thrive on then i pitty you.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:I couldnt give too fucks if ken morgan was bruce lee's best m8 back in the day it dont make you anymore worthless polo on a forum posting bullshit if living off someone elses reputation is what your thrive on then i pitty you.

Have a wash cakey you gypo

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:I couldnt give too fucks if ken morgan was bruce lee's best m8 back in the day it dont make you anymore worthless polo on a forum posting bullshit if living off someone elses reputation is what your thrive on then i pitty you.

Have a wash cakey you gypo

who the hell is cakey mr tough guy :lol:
is that all you can come back with mr mob ganster i can see people :lol: at you about this thread and your mob as you put it.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 am

polo wrote:
welshie wrote:Polo you need a reality check. You think it's ok to say you hope someone has an accident on their bike? That's not banter or "giving it back" that's sick. And don't give me that oh it's on the Internet so don't take it seriously shite, because if you think that's ok, you've got problems boy!!!

If you honestly think that I hope he has an accident on his bike then its you who needs the reality check. :roll:

Explain your comments about me and the bike then, Polo (and don't claim not to have made them at all :oops: )

Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:28 am

Midfield general wrote:

With all due respect bluebird I dont think you are from merthyr if you don't know both Ken Morgan or Cakey

like i care what you think midfield mong your just as bad as your bumchum polo aka mr im in a mob :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Midfield general wrote:

With all due respect bluebird I dont think you are from merthyr if you don't know both Ken Morgan or Cakey

Exactly! And he claims im on here under false pretences :lol:

What nutjob would claim to be from merthyr if they werent :?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

like i care what you think midfield mong your just as bad as your bumchum polo aka mr im in a mob :lol:

:lol:

If you were from Merthyr you would have realised that claiming to be in Ken Morgans mob was a pisstake.

But your not really from Merthyr are you? Or if you are it is you who is the nobody. :lol:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm

It pity the fact you cannot spell pity :kermit:

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
polo wrote:
welshie wrote:Polo you need a reality check. You think it's ok to say you hope someone has an accident on their bike? That's not banter or "giving it back" that's sick. And don't give me that oh it's on the Internet so don't take it seriously shite, because if you think that's ok, you've got problems boy!!!

If you honestly think that I hope he has an accident on his bike then its you who needs the reality check. :roll:

Explain your comments about me and the bike then, Polo (and don't claim not to have made them at all :oops: )

Oh here he comes mr.self important :roll:

I had never noticed you before and you posted a 500 word condesending post having a pop at me and finished it by saying "Polo should do this, and Polo should do that..." and i merely quipped "And you should fall off your bike you condesending tw*t".

If you think that meant that I really wished you and accident and serious harm you need to stop being so wrapped up in yourself because you are really not that important to me.

:kermit: