A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alan hansen

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm

About time someone said it as it is.

Chris waddle on espn too.

The experts are onto brenda. f*cking get him. :ayatollah:

Re: Alan hansen

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:40 am

polo wrote:About time someone said it as it is.

WTF???? You at it again, sonny?? :roll:

Best you say nothing, so people only THINK you are stupid; rather than continuing with this pointless diatribe and CONFIRMING it without doubt!!
;)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 am

alan hanson , touches sheep, touches sheep, touches sheep

alan hanson touches sheep,

Alannn hanson!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Best you say nothing, so people only THINK you are stupid; rather than continuing with this pointless diatribe and CONFIRMING it without doubt!!
;)

Ill say what I like when i like Kermit.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 am

polo wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

;)

Ill say what I like when i like Kermit.

Unfortunately, we know that to be only too true!! (You'll write what you want....WITHOUT THOUGHT OR REASON!!) :roll: :roll:

Methinks (actually, I know)it is YOU that is the Muppet!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 am

Sven = :kermit:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 pm

polo wrote:Sven = :kermit:

Hmmm, the irony here is that me and my missus LOVE the Muppet Show, so you are croaking completely on the wrong lily pad here, sonny :lol: :lol:

Our particular favourite is The Muppet Christmas Carol ;)

Goad me all you like sonny. I'm far too long in the tooth to engage in children's games :roll: :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
polo wrote:Sven = :kermit:

Hmmm, the irony here is that me and my missus LOVE the Muppet Show, so you are croaking completely on the wrong lily pad here, sonny :lol: :lol:

Our particular favourite is The Muppet Christmas Carol ;)

Goad me all you like sonny. I'm far too long in the tooth to engage in children's games :roll: :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:bootyshake:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 pm

are we done yet kids?

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

jezzy666 wrote:are we done yet kids?

No

:wav:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 pm

polo wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:are we done yet kids?

No

:wav:

i can see that....

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 pm

What a sad c**t you are polo 1200posts in 4months under a fake account who are these morons with no balls to post in there real accounts,You have to much time on your hands if all you do is linger around a forum 24/7 get a life because 99% of this board pitty you and your weak and worthless life im guessing :? :lol:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:What a sad c**t you are polo 1200posts in 4months under a fake account who are these morons with no balls to post in there real accounts,You have to much time on your hands if all you do is linger around a forum 24/7 get a life because 99% of this board pitty you and your weak and worthless life im guessing :? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No fake account and im guessing bluebird1977 isnt your real name either :dull:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:What a sad c**t you are polo 1200posts in 4months under a fake account who are these morons with no balls to post in there real accounts,You have to much time on your hands if all you do is linger around a forum 24/7 get a life because 99% of this board pitty you and your weak and worthless life im guessing :? :lol:

The only weak and worthless person in here is the one who can't say 4 words without using bad language ;)

Well said, Midfield General :ayatollah:

This child 'Polo' contributes NOTHING but garbage to this site!! :roll:

We ALL have our moments (and I was having one the other night :( ) but I have yet to see anything positive, constructive or even mildly comprehensive from him (Polo) :oops:

Then, his only retort is to wish me an accident on my motorcycle!! :o :? (I won't forget THAT comment, Polo :twisted: )

A bit disappointed with 'tylerdurdenisabluebird' too for getting involved; if only slightly, and appearing to suggest he was agreeing with Polo's comments on the above :roll:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

The only weak and worthless person in here is the one who can't say 4 words without using bad language ;)

We ALL have our moments (and I was having one the other night :( ) but I have yet to see anything positive, constructive or even mildly comprehensive from him (Polo) :oops:

Then, his only retort is to wish me an accident on my motorcycle!! :o :? (I won't forget THAT comment, Polo :twisted: )

A bit disappointed with 'tylerdurdenisabluebird' too for getting involved; if only slightly, and appearing to suggest he was agreeing with Polo's comments on the above :roll:

Firstly, I dont think MGs comments were made towards me. :lol:

Secondly, I cannot believe ive ever witnessed someone who takes himself, his own importance, and the internet, more seriously than you do. I thought Bakedelasker was bad but you take the biscuit.

Id never even noticed you before you started following me around chipping away at me. If you are going to dish it out then stop being so sensitive when I retort back. :roll: :kermit:

As for Bluebird 1977, he mocks my number of posts, and tells me to get a life, when he actually started a thread bragging he got 1000 posts. You couldnt make it up. :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Polo you need a reality check. You think it's ok to say you hope someone has an accident on their bike? That's not banter or "giving it back" that's sick. And don't give me that oh it's on the Internet so don't take it seriously shite, because if you think that's ok, you've got problems boy!!!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:00 pm

welshie wrote:Polo you need a reality check. You think it's ok to say you hope someone has an accident on their bike? That's not banter or "giving it back" that's sick. And don't give me that oh it's on the Internet so don't take it seriously shite, because if you think that's ok, you've got problems boy!!!

If you honestly think that I hope he has an accident on his bike then its you who needs the reality check. :roll:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Midfield general wrote:

funny midfield mong i see one word in the whole post :?

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 pm

polo wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Secondly, I cannot believe ive ever witnessed someone who takes himself, his own importance, and the internet, more seriously than you do. I thought Bakedelasker was bad but you take the biscuit.

Id never even noticed you before you started following me around chipping away at me. If you are going to dish it out then stop being so sensitive when I retort back. :roll: :kermit:

As for Bluebird 1977, he mocks my number of posts, and tells me to get a life, when he actually started a thread bragging he got 1000 posts. You couldnt make it up. :lol:

Well i guess my 1000 odd posts in 18months and your 1200odd posts in 4months so that tells me you really need a life polo no one has any remote intrest in anything you say,your a waste of a good mans air ring worm,The diffrence is people know me on here i doubt you could say the same mr cloak and dagger :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

Well i guess my 1000 odd posts in 18months and your 1200odd posts in 4months so that tells me you really need a life polo no one has any remote intrest in anything you say,your a waste of a good mans air ring worm,The diffrence is people know me on here i doubt you could say the same mr cloak and dagger :lol:

An average of 10 posts a day, hardly 24/7 is it Ian. You do the math, Einsteen.

What part of Merthyr you from butt?

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 pm

What did Alen Hassen !!!!!!!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:What did Alen Hassen !!!!!!!

He said the Jacks pass the ball for the sake of it and dont realy go anywhere with it.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:21 pm

polo wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:What did Alen Hassen !!!!!!!

He said the Jacks pass the ball for the sake of it and dont realy go anywhere with it.

The post makes sense now, I was wondering WTF was going on...... What is going on? :|

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 pm

polo wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

An average of 10 posts a day, hardly 24/7 is it Ian. You do the math, Einsteen.

What part of Merthyr you from butt?

Oh look it says im from merthyr and my names ian on the forum details what a great thing to feed off :lol:
like i said people know who i am on here mr cloak and dagger i doubt you could say the same.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Im not trying to feed off anything it was a genuine question.

Im from merthyr and born in 76 and just assumed I would know you if you are such a big noise as you are portraying.
You are not ringing any bells tho. maybe 77 was the year upu started following city? Or perhaps you wanted to call yourself
Bluebird 1927 but got the numbers wrong.

I got nothing to hide it gives my real name on my profile. Those who need to know me know me. I didnt realise this was a popularity contest. :roll:

'oooo look at me i know more posters than you' and you call me sad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newsflash. I go around with the same mob of lads Ive known all my life. I dont need to become internet chums with anyone. Most certainly not with some of the critters on this board.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:14 pm

polo wrote:Im not trying to feed off anything it was a genuine question.

Im from merthyr and born in 76 and just assumed I would know you if you are such a big noise as you are portraying.
You are not ringing any bells tho. maybe 77 was the year upu started following city? Or perhaps you wanted to call yourself
Bluebird 1927 but got the numbers wrong.

I got nothing to hide it gives my real name on my profile. Those who need to know me know me. I didnt realise this was a popularity contest. :roll:

'oooo look at me i know more posters than you' and you call me sad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newsflash. I go around with the same mob of lads Ive known all my life. I dont need to become internet chums with anyone. Most certainly not with some of the critters on this board.

What mobs that the mongo roid mob from merthyr :lol:
what is a mob by the way something you picked up off a message board :geek:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Ken Morgans mob.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

polo wrote:Ken Morgans mob.

sounds like an estate agents to me obviously a nobody like yourself :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
polo wrote:Ken Morgans mob.

sounds like an estate agents to me obviously a nobody like yourself :lol:

:lol:

You are not from merthyr if you dont know that name.

Cloak and daggers? Pretending you are from merthyr? :lol:

Cakey the nobody

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Midfield general wrote:

I've said nothing :? :shock: