Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnarsson

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Put in a strong shift today and just wanted to point out his desire to get a 3rd goal today! :old:
He was attacking and trying to help Miller get forward more towards the end!
Lots of energy and he smashed one in to the crowd towards the end! He had no-one in support to help!

Can anyone point out who missed at the end for us?
How (who ever shot it) didnt score goes beyond me! :lol:
Federci made a good save but you have to break the net in them situations!

Turner first class! You might notice when the balls bounces off the ground and into the air he dont jump to win the headers but wins them by not jumping! In these days with referees they give cheap free kicks against players of his stature jumping on players so fairplay to him trys to be fair! :ayatollah:

Re: Gunnarsson

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

It was Gunnarsson I think which is ironic considering your post but your post is correct,
Others hav the desire to but it's great to see

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 pm

It was Cowie who missed i was jumping thinking we scored even before he shoot :lol:
Gunnarsson does look like a class player with a great potential and still only 22 and his desire for goals is amazing.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Scruffy wrote:It was Cowie who missed i was jumping thinking we scored even before he shoot :lol:
Gunnarsson does look like a class player with a great potential and still only 22 and his desire for goals is amazing.

I stand corrected :(

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:28 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Scruffy wrote:It was Cowie who missed i was jumping thinking we scored even before he shoot :lol:

its ok Luton, dont let it get you down :lol: :lol:
bad miss from Don though, thought Gunnar was going to be greedy and take a shot himself
he's such a mature player for his age, very composed and in that particular situation, did the right thing :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Federci was on the ride hand side (from my view) leaving a huge gap on the left to put it in! :oops:
Break the net! Espically if your going to insure 3 points at least break the net! :lol:
Gunnarsson never had that at Coventry the power to get goals! But now when Kiss plays with him he does! :ayatollah:
Hes loves winning and got great spirit! Can understand why MM brought him in. He wants to play and got great fighting spirit and loves living in Cardiff! For anyone who havent read his interview have a look on Walesonline great postive news from espically off the field! :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am

LutonBluebird wrote:

Its okay we all make mistakes. :lol: you're a bluebird thats all that matters :ayatollah: