Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this Cardiff City? Nahhhhhh....

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Great compilation of the past, some not too long ago. My oh my, how time changed in the blink of an eye. I almost forget how mad for it we were because of the diluted atmosphere we experience now, every goal was a reason to go absolutely f*cking mental. It was always gonna change, in the corporate and family friendly sense etc, but I still didnt think Cardiff City FC would EVER lose its vocal passion at home. :( :( Still, good to hark back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxNekjfR27o

Re: Is this Cardiff City? Nahhhhhh....

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Class video mate, brings back some memories.

Every goal used to mean the world to us back then.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 pm

It really did mate, the worse we were as team, the more we (the fans) wanted to be heard by the everyone. Luckily I came into it at the right time. 1993 or 4 was my first game, we had a stuffing at home against Cambridge, 7-2 it finished I think, loved the humor and party atmosphere even then. At least I had a taste of the how shit we were for a few years, then Sam changed it all, que the craziest few years of my life. Loved it when we were shit though, football home and away were more of social events then, a show of pride and passion....if we won, that was an added extra. :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Real fans then ,good fun aswell :ayatollah: