Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

smoke bombs all the rage

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Seems very trendy now to let smoke bombs off, we had 2 today , Palace fans do it, Checking Youtube Stevenage have done as have several other clubs here for example is Celtic doing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-p4lEhQBI&feature=related :ayatollah:

Re: smoke bombs all the rage

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 am

i dont see the point to be honest,just gives the authorities another excuse to treat football fans like criminals,cardiff are discriminated against enough,letting off fireworks and flares will do us no favours at all

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:11 am

I think it's great ,ignore the copper above :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 am

Xcasual wrote:I think it's great ,ignore the copper above :ayatollah:

far from a copper mate if you knew me :lol:

im totally in favour of creating an atmosphere dont get me wrong but i just dont want our away allocation to suffer in the future due to the odd smoke bomb,which in truth are a bit shite really arent they,any excuse to penalise city you should know theyll jump at the chance

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 am

englishbluebird wrote:
Xcasual wrote:I think it's great ,ignore the copper above :ayatollah:

far from a copper mate if you knew me :lol:

im totally in favour of creating an atmosphere dont get me wrong but i just dont want our away allocation to suffer in the future due to the odd smoke bomb,which in truth are a bit shite really arent they,any excuse to penalise city you should know theyll jump at the chance

:lol: ok mate :ayatollah: