Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What Happened up by Scoreboard?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm

I was in block 10 so couldnt see what the fuss was about

i assumed reading fans snuck behind the scoreboard to try and scare our fans :lol:

someone fill me in :)

Re: What Happened up by Scoreboard?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 pm

eighty_8 wrote:I was in block 10 so couldnt see what the fuss was about

i assumed reading fans snuck behind the scoreboard to try and scare our fans :lol:

The Reading fans could of done that had they got to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

The Reading fans could of done that had they got to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: they would have a job to get thorugh our lot, like a small Army we were! :D

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 pm

yeah was a bloke behind the score board. Nothing really happened a load of our fan ran up to get to him but the stewards got in the way, followed by a line of police.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:28 pm

A Reading Chav came round behind the scoreboard giving it the large, he was urging his fans to have a go. He ended up being on his own and that sparked around 70 of our lads storming up to the corner which then prompted old bill to wade out, which then prompted the Reading plastics to jump around with the usual England songs :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:A Reading Chav came round behind the scoreboard giving it the large, he was urging his fans to have a go. He ended up being on his own and that sparked around 70 of our lads storming up to the corner which then prompted old bill to wade out, which then prompted the Reading plastics to jump around with the usual England songs :ayatollah:

its usually a chav behind the police, using the big screen aswell, sneaky fucker! :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Pathetic stewarding by Reading.

The arsehole was just standing there giving it large and no attempt was made by any steward to move him away.

Plod came running in like world war three was about to go off when all they had to do was remove the tw*t from the vicinity and everything would have quietened down straight away.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm

found this, uploader claims we tried getting into the home end and were fighting the stewards :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNku7EuFxM

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm

eighty_8 wrote:found this, uploader claims we tried getting into the home end and were fighting the stewards :lol:

What a muppet. The sad thing is it was a Reading fan that started that and then they turn it all around on bad old Cardiff city :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:found this, uploader claims we tried getting into the home end and were fighting the stewards :lol:

What a muppet. The sad thing is it was a Reading fan that started that and then they turn it all around on bad old Cardiff city :evil: :evil: :evil:

you could see why a video like this makes us all look bad, describing it as he has and the angle of it. It doesnt show the twats behind the screen and not once is there fighting

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Same 12 year olds who were scuttling away after the game saying f-all.

Reading is a great place to watch the City as they have no troublemakers, which means ours dont have an excuse to kick off either.