Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Slight worry about bringing someone in.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:Like everyone else I can see the need to strengthen, especially as the christmas period is almost upon us and games will come quick enough. However I think the togetherness of the team isn't just about the lack of egos, its also about the lack of numbers and I must admit that because of this I do have a slight worry that new faces could 'upset the applecart' as the saying goes.

So to summarise:

You are worried that the Malaysians arent backing Malky Mackay and wont let
him bring the players he wants in, cos we need more players!

AND

Your worried about bringing new players in, cos they may unsettle what we already have.

Tell me midfield General...

What colour are the trees in your personal, private world?

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm

This is going to be entertaining.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 pm

I know he upset a few fans against us last year but what do think of us re-signing jobi mcanuff? I think he still has huge potential and he is very good friends with Malky. He could bring out the best in him. January is only 6 weeks away. This year has flown by. We WILL get injuries. FACT.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Leon1927 wrote:I know he upset a few fans against us last year but what do think of us re-signing jobi mcanuff? I think he still has huge potential and he is very good friends with Malky. He could bring out the best in him. January is only 6 weeks away. This year has flown by. We WILL get injuries. FACT.

dont think there is much chance of us getting jobi wan kenobi back
he was a bright spark for them today and has pace which we are missing

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Hes readings el capitano! :roll:
Kebe we could get though.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I think we should get a winger short term and push out the perm players like Cowie and Conway, I'm sure they won't mind and just be happy to play against in a month and a half when the loans return :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:54 pm

we need new players cause injuries will happen and 4 players are already two cards away from a suspension plus obvisouly crap refs who send our players of for the amazing tackle we always do :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This is going to be entertaining.

:lol: Naah!

Mental General continues to mug off my son in the pic who would rip out his arms
and legs and stuff them up his arse. As would i.

But I'd never get personal like that and bring his family into an argument.

The debate however, is this.

He CONTINUALLY moans that 'Malky isnt being backed, we need more players, we
dont have a strong enough squad...

Now he's moaning that bringing new players in might unsettle the squad

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did i twist that? :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 am

We need players to cover , its a long season , tats why MM is choosing players who would fit or are we being strung along with that ?

Still reckon he is not getting money - time will tell :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 am

Midfield general wrote:Like everyone else I can see the need to strengthen, especially as the christmas period is almost upon us and games will come quick enough. However I think the togetherness of the team isn't just about the lack of egos, its also about the lack of numbers and I must admit that because of this I do have a slight worry that new faces could 'upset the applecart' as the saying goes.

I think we need new players to cover the injuries that will inevitably come but loan players might not be the answer. The problem with loan signings is that they generally come from prem teams with the expectation that the loan player will get plenty of game time rather than cover for potential injuries or work their way gradually into the first team. So I see where you are coming from in that respect but I certainly wouldn't complain if we signed a couple of new players on loan or not with pace to burn that would add a new dimension to our team.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:13 am

Hes not being backed clearly the squad numbers says that but im happy to go with the 11 on the field every week grinding for every ball/tackle just know we are lucky to be where we are,lets hope 3-4 new faces come jan will be brought in :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 am

Why do people assume becuase MM hasnt bought anybody in, its because he isnt being backed?? maybe, just maybe he hasnt found the right person, and doesnt want to waste his budget on a useless player he doesnt really want....just a thought like :roll:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:13 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Why do people assume becuase MM hasnt bought anybody in, its because he isnt being backed?? maybe, just maybe he hasnt found the right person, and doesnt want to waste his budget on a useless player he doesnt really want....just a thought like :roll:

and why do you assume he hasnt found the rite player/players its the same thing as asking why do i asume hes not being backed vice versa,every manager knows what players they would like thats bullshit saying its not the rite player talk chuck money at any manager and he will get players he wants,just a well known fact look at any manager who's been given cash to spend :roll:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:16 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Why do people assume becuase MM hasnt bought anybody in, its because he isnt being backed?? maybe, just maybe he hasnt found the right person, and doesnt want to waste his budget on a useless player he doesnt really want....just a thought like :roll:

and why do you assume he hasnt found the rite player/players its the same thing as asking why do i asume hes not being backed vice versa,every manager knows what players they would like thats bullshit saying its not the rite player talk chuck money at any manager and he will get players he wants,just a well known fact look at any manager who's been given cash to spend :roll:

i assume he hasnt found the right player.....because MM himself has said "i havent found the right player" i think thats a pretty fair basis for an assumption, dont you?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

i assume he hasnt found the right player.....because MM himself has said "i havent found the right player" i think thats a pretty fair basis for an assumption, dont you?

yea he said not the rite player and its either because they wanted a fee which WE wouldnt pay or the player didnt want to come or the club wouldnt let them or the player come to us its one of 4things and thats what was said so you assume we can sign anyone and thats that but becuase hes not the rite player for the squad MM dont want them :lol:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 am

It's been done death this subject hasn't it :roll:

We all know a few more players would be useful, and that Malky is being very patient and is trying to get the right type of player in who won't upset the apple cart, so let's just trust Malky and tg and vt to get it right !!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

yea he said not the rite player and its either because they wanted a fee which WE wouldnt pay or the player didnt want to come or the club wouldnt let them or the player come to us its one of 4things and thats what was said so you assume we can sign anyone and thats that but becuase hes not the rite player for the squad MM dont want them :lol:

any chance you can re-write that in some form of language i might understand, English perhaps?

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Malky is being backed and will bring more players in, you wait and see, bookmark this post if you like :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Malky is being backed and will bring more players in, you wait and see, bookmark this post if you like :ayatollah:

Does anybody doubt Malky Mackay has more money to spend than Barnsley who
have just signed Nile Ranger on loan? Burnely and Sam Vokes?

No?

Of course not.

Mackay has a certain way of doing things, he has a type of player in mind, he has his
own views on short term signatures upsetting the balance and the team spirit. His
targets will remain secret until the very last minute when he either gets them signed
or he doesnt.

We deffo need cover, but would you drop Kenny Miller right now? Would you get a striker
in and play 4-4-2. Would you drop Conway? All these things need to be considered. A lot
of Premiership signings would expect to play every week. Who in our side right now is
looking suspect? .. I'd sooner see us chip away as we are until January and cross my fingers
nobody gets injured than get some big time Charlie in who wants his own way

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Hes readings el capitano! :roll:
Kebe we could get though.

Yes Kebe, he's not even interested in Reading anymore. Would love him here, he was flying yesterday and done taylor like a kipper at one point :lol: :? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So to summarise:

AND

Your worried about bringing new players in, cos they may unsettle what we already have.

What colour are the trees in your personal, private world?[/quote]

Taffy, people will see that I replied to your personal dig against me yet when I respond with a dig you then threaten violence which to be honest would never be carried out for reasons Im sure others would tell you about. So do us both a favour, if you want to debate without any personal insults then thats fine but take a good look at yourself before crying wolf.

The minute your on the back foot you start insulting my son you complete
tw*t. You know its him in that pic not me. I would NEVER make any comment
regarding your family. Nor anyone elses. Its the sort of thing a 9 year old
would do.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:

So to summarise:

AND

What colour are the trees in your personal, private world?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: