Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE PERFECT DAY TODAY, NOW PLEASE "

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:05 pm

It was the perfect day today, 3,800 Bluebirds travelled up to Reading, Our forum coaches went to Newbury had a good drink and a laugh. Then we joined our fellow Bluebirds in the ground, right from the start our fans and team were up for it, including as always the man himself Malky.

After we went one up from one of Whitts best ever goals, I personally thought Reading dominated the game for long periods,but Malky's babies battled harder never gave up and won the game for us, just my opinion.

Any way I leave the match reports to Ian.

We are now right up there and better than I ever imagined, match after match Malky keeps getting us amazing results,but if our current board want Malky to succeed where everyone else has failed for us and take us to the Premier league, PLEASE, PLEASE, NOW OPEN THE PURSE STRINGS NOW and BACK HIM . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MALKY'S BLUE & WHITE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE PERFECT DAY TODAY, NOW PLEASE "

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]It was the perfect day today, 3,800 Bluebirds travelled up to Reading, Our forum coaches went to Newbury had a good drink and a laugh. Then we joined our fellow Bluebirds in the ground, right from the start our fans and team were up for it, including as always the man himself Malky.

After we went one up from one of Whitts best ever goals, I personally thought Reading dominated the game for long periods,but Malky's babies battled harder never gave up and won the game for us, just my opinion.

We are now right up there and better than I ever imagined, match after match Malky keeps getting us amazing results,but if our current board want Malky to succeed where everyone else has failed for us and take us to the Premier league, PLEASE, PLEASE, NOW OPEN THE PURSE STRINGS NOW and BACK HIM . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky's reaction at the end was different class. Pure pride and passion and huge appreciation for the fans. Made it all worthwhile.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was the perfect day today, 3,800 Bluebirds travelled up to Reading, Our forum coaches went to Newbury had a good drink and a laugh. Then we joined our fellow Bluebirds in the ground, right from the start our fans and team were up for it, including as always the man himself Malky.

you keep saying this annis and we keep winning.

so my message is to you keep it up we mite go up :oops: :oops:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It was the perfect day today, 3,800 Bluebirds travelled up to Reading, Our forum coaches went to Newbury had a good drink and a laugh. Then we joined our fellow Bluebirds in the ground, right from the start our fans and team were up for it, including as always the man himself Malky.

:lol:

I stand by what I keep saying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

I stand by what I keep saying :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree just see what happens its funny old game football somtimes :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 pm

first time youve sed a managers name with barmy army annis ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:28 pm

harty10 wrote:first time youve sed a managers name with barmy army annis ;) :ayatollah:

he getting bit excited i think ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I spoke to Malky when he returned to his car with his wife children, I was there with my (little pick & shovels) wife and children, I must say he was a true gentleman and thanked us all for travelling and supporting the team today. Don't know what he thought of me trying to get over the fence when I landed on my ares after falling over the fu****g thing, before I had completed my recovery roll, my youngest son said "look mam dad is like James Bond". I have a nice cut to my knee and sore shoulder as a result. I think Malky had a little chuckle at my expense!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 pm

harty10 wrote:first time youve sed a managers name with barmy army annis ;) :ayatollah:

Correct, first time for at least 7/8 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Getting really excited. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:43 pm

citysapper wrote:I spoke to Malky when he returned to his car with his wife children, I was there with my (little pick & shovels) wife and children, I must say he was a true gentleman and thanked us all for travelling and supporting the team today. Don't know what he thought of me trying to get over the fence when I landed on my ares after falling over the fu****g thing, before I had completed my recovery roll, my youngest son said "look mam dad is like James Bond". I have a nice cut to my knee and sore shoulder as a result. I think Malky had a little chuckle at my expense!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am having a chuckle too :lol: :ayatollah:

Good on you and Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Annis it was a great day, great performance, great fun on the Coach, And it was nice to hear that someone enjoyed the result as well from your telephone conversation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 pm

citysapper wrote:I spoke to Malky when he returned to his car with his wife children, I was there with my (little pick & shovels) wife and children, I must say he was a true gentleman and thanked us all for travelling and supporting the team today. Don't know what he thought of me trying to get over the fence when I landed on my ares after falling over the fu****g thing, before I had completed my recovery roll, my youngest son said "look mam dad is like James Bond". I have a nice cut to my knee and sore shoulder as a result. I think Malky had a little chuckle at my expense!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is good to finally have a manager with a bit of passion.I wasn`t there today but Malky seems to be doing everything right. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis it was a great day, great performance, great fun on the Coach, And it was nice to hear that someone enjoyed the result as well from your telephone conversation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Yes it was Steve and Yes he was over the moon with result. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:57 pm

I love watching this team even if they lose because you know they have given it a fair go.We have in Malky found a manager who is as passionate about our club as us fans.It would be a complete travesty if the Malaysians didn't back him financially to the hilt as our manager is definitely the real deal.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:I love watching this team even if they lose because you know they have given it a fair go.We have in Malky found a manager who is as passionate about our club as us fans.It would be a complete travesty if the Malaysians didn't back him financially to the hilt as our manager is definitely the real deal.

Spot on 64 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love his passion for our Club and us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Malky coming over and saluting the fans at the end was a perfect end to a perfect day.You could not fail but see that the victory meant as much to him as it did to us.The bit that made me chuckle today is that Malky was so passionately agruing with the touch judge that he almost forgot to do the Ayotollah but he did manage to squeeze it in at the end.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Malky coming over and saluting the fans at the end was a perfect end to a perfect day.You could not fail but see that the victory meant as much to him as it did to us.The bit that made me chuckle today is that Malky was so passionately agruing with the touch judge that he almost forgot to do the Ayotollah but he did manage to squeeze it in at the end.

Yes I saw that when he was arguing :lol: , You could see the passion in Malky at the end, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dave Jones did not give a f**k for us.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:Malky coming over and saluting the fans at the end was a perfect end to a perfect day.You could not fail but see that the victory meant as much to him as it did to us.The bit that made me chuckle today is that Malky was so passionately agruing with the touch judge that he almost forgot to do the Ayotollah but he did manage to squeeze it in at the end.

Yes I saw that when he was arguing :lol: , You could see the passion in Malky at the end, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Dave Jones did not give a f**k for us.

That is not fair Annis. DJ loved our club. 800k a year and unlimited golf. Who wouldnt........ ;)

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 pm

If he's got anuy sense he would have had a chuckle.

Our fans are superb. We have grown up in terms of behaviour, but still have the passion. You are a prime example of that passion. Stay proud, because we f'ckin should be. :ayatollah: